The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Exactly, don't use too much - 10 cent amounts max! When I do this I get just a touch of the oil to make sure my hair stays soft and flexible.

But that means.....I have to re-apply after 4-5 hours. In this regard the Blind Barber 90 Proof is better.

Yup dislike that. I prefer Felix's or Ben's hair on the Morris Motley Instagram; messier and with grown out edges.

Images for ref:
tumblr_ngwtr7zl4A1tzyq5vo1_1280.jpg

can reapply one meh??? wun it still stack on oiliness anyway?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
The oil will fade after the initial application. After which apply again lor

Sent from TGS using GAGT

can fade one meh... in all my experiences it only gets worse as the day goes by. the humidity the scalp's natural oils and the most impt offender is the hands that touch the hair.... doesnt matter wad product i use sia.. cfm few hrs later is more oily than before

dappergentleman

Reaction score
can fade one meh... in all my experiences it only gets worse as the day goes by. the humidity the scalp's natural oils and the most impt offender is the hands that touch the hair.... doesnt matter wad product i use sia.. cfm few hrs later is more oily than before
I use as prestyler eh. If you blow dry with it at the start it performs quite differently. And yes I bring it out to reapply at times too. Glass jar damn heavy. How's the lockharts clay ?

Sent from TGS using GAGT

Last edited:

dj_flame

Reaction score
ehhh what's that? lol as in our skull not as satki? :s11:
No!

Haha chinese people are know to have a flatter structure at the top of their heads, whereas angmohs usually have a rounder structure. We also tend to have our bone structure jutting out at sides.

Thats why many chinese guys look ugly with a shaven head, and why sometimes you might take a picture of a white dude to your hairstyling and your haircut looks different - the chinese skull shape causes hair to fall into place differently!

dj_flame

Reaction score
This one considered textured anot?
CVkbtmFl.jpg

Like no leh... Maybe ish cos moi hair long...
Not really, it also depends on your hair type and blow drying. For instance, Felix's hair on the Morris Motley IG is really long and textured. David Witko is another example.

Basically, perming would solve alot of texture problems. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.