Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol so fast cannot sustain liao...I think it has only been ongoing for about 2 weeks or less rite...

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WHAT!? REALLY SO FAST

eh i think solo cannot the portion quite big

Not big. After feeding my daughter and looking after the baby, I solo 9 dish and almost 2 portions of olive rice.

Hougang outlet, a few dishes like the fried prawn not available. Sibeh dulan. Dunno on purpose or what.

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
Not big. After feeding my daughter and looking after the baby, I solo 9 dish and almost 2 portions of olive rice.

Hougang outlet, a few dishes like the fried prawn not available. Sibeh dulan. Dunno on purpose or what.

? the baby is your 2nd or 3rd child? cos i remembered you got 2nd baby but very long ago..

wah.. you solo 9 dishes! the swordsman can 13 at least. i read all reviews quite normal / big portion leh..

sianz..

can't find people to go with me.

left hougang mall only

what sia.. i jio-ed last week for people.. you no responsed

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
? the baby is your 2nd or 3rd child? cos i remembered you got 2nd baby but very long ago..

wah.. you solo 9 dishes! the swordsman can 13 at least. i read all reviews quite normal / big portion leh..

3rd. 2nd one already 4 years old.

You see swordsman no up. He at least 20. Ask for small portions. Can eat one. My 9 dishes is solo. Ate a few shared dishes.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

what sia.. i jio-ed last week for people.. you no responsed

last week i didn't saw the thread. :o

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lobsters Lobsters Lobsters in Town

Intl buffet dinner with ala minute freshly cooked lobsters
Venue. Town restaurant @ Fullerton Hotel
Date. Thu 22 Oct
Time 6.30pm onwards
Price. 69++/89++ (w BBQ), b4 30% discount (thanks for Duriand24 :s41:) will decide there if we going for the bbq option or not, after checking out the bbq stuff

Participants
1. Toons
2. Durian
3. Robin
4. Kahlan
5. jt2901
6. beta_tester
7. Shalome
8. Samba
~~~ The End ~~~

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Korean BBQ Buffet @ Arirang

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BEST-PRICE-IN-SINGAPORE-KOREAN/428447176

Not bad for the price. Not as many variety of meats compared to SSK, but they have more cooked food. Some like the kimchi pork and seafood pancake quite nice. I also like their chicken n seafood soup. Their sour plum drink also quite refreshing.

While they do miss out 1 or 2 items on n off (just remind them lor), i find their service fast n friendly.

ptYIqyx.jpg

kFKWnl0.jpg

aXY2RZl.jpg

7R6E5yb.jpg

i6Xnfk0.jpg

xE1SO2a.jpg

PS: If you like thick slabs of meats, dun bother with Arirang. Their meats mostly thinly sliced, like bulgogi. The pork belly although more conventionally sliced is on the thin side.

Also, with the discount vouchers given by qoo10 regularly, i can reduce the price to abt $20. If i have to pay full voucher of around $25, then i will recommend SSK, kcook, kim, or daessiksin more ...

Oh yea, did i mention tat Arirang has decent lamb? :love:

Last edited:

Spidie

Reaction score
Dim Sum Buffet at ChinaTown Point

Just now during lunch time at Chinatown point saw this poster. Anyone try before ? Eh how come cannot attached pic huh ?

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just now during lunch time at Chinatown point saw this poster. Anyone try before ? Eh how come cannot attached pic huh ?

Upload it to those picture hosting sites (photobucket etc...) and then hotlink here.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.