The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dappergentleman

Reaction score
Any of you use this?
uHye1Kyl.jpg

Personally, the smell is just too damn strong.

Sent from Carl Sagan's secret spaceship using GAGT

Super strong smell, super weak hold

Sent from TGS using GAGT

frapuccino

Reaction score
Hi. My scalp is oily and my hair is frizzy. I also got alot of split ends cause last time I often dye my hair (I've stopped for 2 years). I keep changing shampoo cause I can't find any that can solve the oily scalp. I also got use conditioner. What shampoo would be suitable ah?

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi. My scalp is oily and my hair is frizzy. I also got alot of split ends cause last time I often dye my hair (I've stopped for 2 years). I keep changing shampoo cause I can't find any that can solve the oily scalp. I also got use conditioner. What shampoo would be suitable ah?

How long you use a shampoo before you change another shampoo brand? Keep changing shampoo is one of the causes too

Sent from from using using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone interested in reviewing this? if its good i am gonna bring them in because they approached me. feels honored to have them approach me as i am like nobody, at least in US. haha
not a pro pomade user but i am gonna try them out anyway. let me know if you want a sample of it.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

maybe you need something dry?
try the tea tree shampoo?

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
she has been my cutter since 2013.
very solid work. at least she knows her style and she gives good tips.
she hates the ah beng comb back. haha but when her customers ask for it, she like ok. lan lan hahahaha
The ah beng comb back nowadays i see alot of satkis office ppl have that hairstyle too, with the V-back and some have overlap. Looks jin disgusting...

Sent from Carl Sagan's secret spaceship using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.