[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolilover

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I guess best to stick to US or Asia region or All region then.

So what's the best protocol? Have primary as US or Asia? I have been reading the comments, seems like most of you guys have two accounts. So gotta switch back and forth?

And one last q: PS plus subscription worth it? Thinking of just hooting it since it's not very ex.

If you're going to play online multiplayers den you definitely need one. PS+ offers some exclusive stuff occasionally and free games monthly.

You only need to switch btwn accounts when u want to buy dlcs or digital games. You dont need to switch to play that particular region. I use R3 acc to play all sorts of regions. For me i using Asia PS+ coz it came tgt with the ps4 bundle...
In fact I have four accounts (US,UK,SG,JP) on my ps4 (although i dont really use the UK one).

I forsee myself playing R3 games mainly so i using R3 mainly. R3 games r easier to get from the stores at release date since imports hafta wait.

Reaction score
You paid for ps+ 4 times? :eek:

If you're going to play online multiplayers den you definitely need one. PS+ offers some exclusive stuff occasionally and free games monthly.

You only need to switch btwn accounts when u want to buy dlcs or digital games. You dont need to switch to play that particular region. I use R3 acc to play all sorts of regions. For me i using Asia PS+ coz it came tgt with the ps4 bundle...
In fact I have four accounts (US,UK,SG,JP) on my ps4 (although i dont really use the UK one).

I forsee myself playing R3 games mainly so i using R3 mainly. R3 games r easier to get from the stores at release date since imports hafta wait.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Trusted seller?

There's no way to verify that it's a trusted seller. But from the replies, this seller knows ****. Say lazada is a reputable site. That's not my point, I asked if it's local set he said yes but a few has said its not. And with no shop, it's even more dubious.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Bought the NA PS+ code from Costco's website for $50 CAD which is about $55 SGD. Quite a bit cheaper than Amazon selling at $50 USD. The code is not sent immediately though.

bockers

Reaction score
Does the Canada PSN Plus code work for the NA PSN Plus? I read that some people said that it doesn't.

Bought the NA PS+ code from Costco's website for $50 CAD which is about $55 SGD. Quite a bit cheaper than Amazon selling at $50 USD. The code is not sent immediately though.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nobody talking like that, like no excitement... can pre-order ma...

ac nothing new. always the same old stuffs except new environment and weapons. i will wait till its cheap ard 30 bucks then buy. ppl is looking forward to fallout 4.

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
ac nothing new. always the same old stuffs except new environment and weapons. i will wait till its cheap ard 30 bucks then buy. ppl is looking forward to fallout 4.

30 bucks? can share where to buy 2nd hand games? i just saw... the game cost 75 dollars

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
30 bucks? can share where to buy 2nd hand games? i just saw... the game cost 75 dollars

wait after 6mths to a year loh. assassin creed unity now is ard $25. 2nd hand games buy from stores like qisahn, gameresort or amk funzcentre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.