The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bo pian. When you are dealing with a person who thinks all hair products are the same... Need to have alot of guesstimation and the best ins to get a gueestimate based on comparisons of different products.

So hard cream is lighter than clay pomade?

Lol. You put 2 different products and asked for in between and I told you to get 2 similar products and asked for a in between Could be a better question asked. Because 2 different products, anything can be in between lol

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No don't buy. Cause he make his own morris motley. Lol. Not trustworthy.

Hardcream not as solid as Clay pomade. But smells nicer. Hardcream is like hazeline snow texture. Might harden
Well I've bought from an official reseller before that took 3 weeks and plenty of follow up before sending the products over. =s Too many resellers in the SG market.. Need to be careful..

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well I've bought from an official reseller before that took 3 weeks and plenty of follow up before sending the products over. =s Too many resellers in the SG market.. Need to be careful..

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT
Definitely not me. Haha. Buy direct better. Rob mason will appreciate your business. Shipping is around 1-2weeks? Approx. Might be faster :)

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score

Red_Cheesepie

Master Member
Reaction score

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And I come back with a head full of mmb haha.

Sent from mobile using GAGT

Pp6eALn.gif

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
And I come back with a head full of mmb haha.

Wont mind SGD$5 on top of AUD$40 or equivalent SGD. Just doing bros here a favour. Wonder if I will get stop by customs if I bring in quite a number haha.

Sent from mobile using GAGT

Within a invoice yes. But usually won't.
Aiseh can start pre-ordering alr.
Help me bring back leh. Lolol. Just kidding. I ship direct easier.
You can help other bros here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.