[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At first only Guan Yu and Diao Chan are free. They will let you test out one of the other characters for free each week. The test drive character will rotate each week so it's not permanent.

Can co-op up to 4 people but I don't think got invite system in the lobby.

Okay shall try since it's free :D

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea why not, the money is there for you to take. That's why can even resell PS4s if you want.

I doubt people want buy from personal seller la. If cheaper by abit, most people probably dont mind topup abit more one.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yup. Delivery.

Such gadgets I a bit scared of delivery. But the box looks in pretty good condition. Anyway the PS4 controllers sold by Gaming World don't have the 1 year warranty sticker so I don't know is it parallel import.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Such gadgets I a bit scared of delivery. But the box looks in pretty good condition. Anyway the PS4 controllers sold by Gaming World don't have the 1 year warranty sticker so I don't know is it parallel import.

Bobian. Last sunday I order and ask if can self collect on that day. The shop say can't promise. I mon to sat working so just opt for delivery

hpv500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how much does it cost to purchase separate extended warranty for ps4?

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just wondering PS3 160GB can fetch how much?

haven't register warranty somemore :s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just wondering PS3 160GB can fetch how much?

haven't register warranty somemore :s13:

i sold my ps3 splash blue recently. 320gb at $160 plus $10 for hdmi cable cos its not included in the actual package. never register warranty means no more warranty. they will count from manufacture date.

ChaoAhGua

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i sold my ps3 splash blue recently. 320gb at $160 plus $10 for hdmi cable cos its not included in the actual package. never register warranty means no more warranty. they will count from manufacture date.

like that if PS4 nv register, den after 1year plus straight no warranty?

like that those game shops still holding on those old PS4 models means no more warranty? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.