The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone gt try these anot?
tHBNhiGl.png

So far i used the resin paste. Shitty stuff. Tried the matte waxx, super dry. Just bought the rok waxx yst. Small 15g for $3. Gona try tmr...

Sent from an emulsion of Love without using GAGT

boringLife-

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is sea salt spray good at taming flyaways compared to side kick? Sprayed some sidekick today at my parting after styling and it works pretty well. But my 75ml sidekick going to finish soon so want to try other products.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is sea salt spray good at taming flyaways compared to side kick? Sprayed some sidekick today at my parting after styling and it works pretty well. But my 75ml sidekick going to finish soon so want to try other products.

probably work the same.

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got a question, by villan gold digger shelf life how many years?

i brought 1 from bro gx in 2013, hardly use it now still got more than 3/4 and im still using it.

feeling a bit dry when i use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.