[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

runforyourlife

Reaction score
gonna change to templar tonight:s22: but no weapon..

ask u all ah, like i use monk all rolls is dex.. i must change character to baba, den use that to reroll the dex to strength issit for templar? like that i forever cannot find a weapon sia hahaha

Waffles86

Master Member
Reaction score
any butties here can help me complete the normal rift t10 under 3min thing?
with my wiz quite impossible to get..

runforyourlife

Reaction score
R was referring to Raiment
R6 is the fire dashing strike build
R4 the static charge build <-- currently best build in patch 2.3
R2 is the crippling wave mangle build

Thanks 2,4,6 means the amount of set items from that. I think I found two today lol. I have two piece of raiment and two from the u....

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn finally finish season 4 achievements... while slogging for 3 days i remembered why i refused to play seasons (until now).

farming rorg.... farm until the act 1 bounty mat 100+ still no rorg. KANNINAH.

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
diablofans have. ruby bonus exp reduced to 4.1% at level 70. then again.... so what? still better to equip exp gear. solves nothing.

no, they nerfed the bonus exp to the ground which means, nobody is going to equip EXP gears anymore after 70..

but the biggest elephant in the room is PARTY BUFF still WAY TOO HIGGGGGHHH.. if they add mobs hp to 5x for full party, i think it's fair.. but i think the best is

low paragon lvl group with high paragon level will get LESS and high paragon will get MORE.. in this setup, we can expect High Paragon to welcome Low Paragon to join their game ..

runforyourlife

Reaction score
no, they nerfed the bonus exp to the ground which means, nobody is going to equip EXP gears anymore after 70..

but the biggest elephant in the room is PARTY BUFF still WAY TOO HIGGGGGHHH.. if they add mobs hp to 5x for full party, i think it's fair.. but i think the best is

low paragon lvl group with high paragon level will get LESS and high paragon will get MORE.. in this setup, we can expect High Paragon to welcome Low Paragon to join their game ..

that's good. encourages power leveling while they whack :s22:

buibuisnail

Reaction score
i'm a lvl 70[120+] demon hunter, where can i farm to get good solid gears? my gear really su ck to the max & i've trouble getting past master stage alone.

samtkt2000

Master Member
Reaction score

I feel higher paragon lvl more chance drop leg or ancient item. Do boost paragon lvl at least 300 up then can feel different when run rift.

Sent from Another dimension using GAGT

MianBaoFren

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

they kinda counter balanced it with the extra monster hp in parties making any group that wants to have a exp char in their party not very rewarding. the only thing i can expect is all those no-lifers will start to chiong leveling again before the nerf is in place. and i still hate paragons.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.