The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh, who wana collab with me do clay pomade? I think sinkieland can do collab run of limited edition products since the market isnt that big. That's the fastest way to grow the market. The way how james bui do it, but of cos not as 'aggressive' as him. Anyone intetested for a collab to experiment on diff hair products?

Sent from an emulsion of Love without using GAGT

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh, who wana collab with me do clay pomade? I think sinkieland can do collab run of limited edition products since the market isnt that big. That's the fastest way to grow the market. The way how james bui do it, but of cos not as 'aggressive' as him. Anyone intetested for a collab to experiment on diff hair products?

Your clay pomade packaging must put big eyed girl than I consider.

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quite a few of hwz-oners studied in SIM say hi Haha thanks man for the sarporks

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

his is not really collab leh... his more like endorsement deal nia. they already doing their own things, he jus put his name on a limited ed nia.

mus see the DTxGX84 serum how first lol. if really got interest for more of such collab then can consider

dj_flame

Reaction score
his is not really collab leh... his more like endorsement deal nia. they already doing their own things, he jus put his name on a limited ed nia.
Are you sure? He claims to play the role of a creative director in these collabs from his videos.

Well, if he's lying...

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually what does it really matter? It's more marketing then anything.

End of the day the co pays him for his inputs and the ability to use his name as part of their marketing. If you were expecting anything more then there's still a lot more about how the world and businesses works that will shock you..

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually what does it really matter? It's more marketing then anything.

End of the day the co pays him for his inputs and the ability to use his name as part of their marketing. If you were expecting anything more then there's still a lot more about how the world and businesses works that will shock you..

There is no company either! Most of the homebrew pomades are one man operations

Sent from a based SONY using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.