[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatLuVer

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I need to buy a 32" or 40" lcd tv to put inside my room so that I can play PS4. My living room tv is heavily utilised

timpeh82

Reaction score
I need to buy a 32" or 40" lcd tv to put inside my room so that I can play PS4. My living room tv is heavily utilised
Go carousell buy.
4K UHD LG tv selling around 550-600
40 inch.
Worth it. Think they all gotten from lucky draw and sell there.
I brought one recently. 4K Sibei chio.

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yishun. Waiting for price drop on some games. Bloodborne was as low as $19.99 but went back up.

Hey bro, if u gonna order, can PM me as I dont check this thread often. Thanks much!

I stay yishun also, can self collect... :D

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buy physical and sell later is cheapskate? That's a first. Prepare to get flamed.
am already prepared to get flamed since i also see ppl asking for 'best price'/'good price'/'cheap price'/freebie on everything.........even right down to $1 discount...

i can understand the appeal of something like a 40-60% discount...that is a deal and a steal.

but a 5-20% discount of a game? That is insignificant. A freebie mousepad/phone case is insignificant and pointless.

how much are you saving from that 10% discount? $3-$5?.........a starbucks cost more than that!

same as PS+....it's less than $10 buck A MONTH. It's less than $1 a day! The money spent is less than a bowl of meepok at Amoy Street!

But no....people just want cheaper, cheaper, cheaper! Best is free!

and it is this mentality that we have Free to Play games, and DLC spreading their scourge on the gaming world.

DLC because ppl are not spending full price on new games...the publisher had to come up with ways to get back their money and earn a profit.

Free to play because zombies are attracting to the word 'Free'.

You want to play games, you gotta pay. You gotta play GOOD games, you gotta play GOOD money. There's no such thing as cheap and good. Cheap/Good are both mutually exclusive of each other!

That's my view. Flame on!

But i digress as this is going away from the PS4 topic.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
am already prepared to get flamed since i also see ppl asking for 'best price'/'good price'/'cheap price'/freebie on everything.........even right down to $1 discount...

i can understand the appeal of something like a 40-60% discount...that is a deal and a steal.

but a 5-20% discount of a game? That is insignificant. A freebie mousepad/phone case is insignificant and pointless.

how much are you saving from that 10% discount? $3-$5?.........a starbucks cost more than that!

same as PS+....it's less than $10 buck A MONTH. It's less than $1 a day! The money spent is less than a bowl of meepok at Amoy Street!

But no....people just want cheaper, cheaper, cheaper! Best is free!

and it is this mentality that we have Free to Play games, and DLC spreading their scourge on the gaming world.

DLC because ppl are not spending full price on new games...the publisher had to come up with ways to get back their money and earn a profit.

Free to play because zombies are attracting to the word 'Free'.

You want to play games, you gotta pay. You gotta play GOOD games, you gotta play GOOD money. There's no such thing as cheap and good. Cheap/Good are both mutually exclusive of each other!

That's my view. Flame on!

But i digress as this is going away from the PS4 topic.

You have your valid points. As a seller, encountered buyers that always ask for better price etc. It's a Singaporean nature. Some are lowballer which I won't even bother.

To correct your last sentence. Pay more if you want to play good games FAST/EARLY. For single player games, most people wouldn't mind not playing it on Day 1.

That's why maybe you just prefer to pay for convenience. I prefer to exhaust all resources before giving up. It's not the dollar value. It's the % saved.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You have your valid points. As a seller, encountered buyers that always ask for better price etc. It's a Singaporean nature. Some are lowballer which I won't even bother.

To correct your last sentence. Pay more if you want to play good games FAST/EARLY. For single player games, most people wouldn't mind not playing it on Day 1.

That's why maybe you just prefer to pay for convenience. I prefer to exhaust all resources before giving up. It's not the dollar value. It's the % saved.
the worse and most distasteful of buyers for me is those that always want a freebie. Even can bargain until they got a free uselesskeychain that they will throw or a pack of lousy Everready AAA battery they also happy.

Cheapskate is a mentality really and has nothing to do with a person's financial status i think...LOL..

tambaididi

Reaction score
Best display for PS4

Can you all recommend a good display for PS4? I will be playing in my bedroom from my chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.