Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

Henry Ng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you tried accessing it from a server in a different location? It could be region locked.

The purpose of vpn is to unblock such regional blocking. Honestly i tried free vpn also can unblock and yet a pay one could not unblock. What a great one.

stiwipl

Reaction score
Didnt know that :o

Edit: Is PureVPN reliable? They have 1 year + 1 year free promo now for 49.95 usd.

They are terrible IMO. Their OS X app does not even support OpenVPN protocol. Yes I know there is Tunnelblick or Viscosity but we are talking about basics here...

negativzero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would stay far far away from PureVPN. Horrible speeds and I cancelled my sub in half an hour.

Go for better VPNs like PIA, AirVPN or Astrill.

schlep

Reaction score

PA3131T

Master Member
Reaction score

LIFETIME??? And still have discount code? :s13::s13::s13:

I never believe in such thing... Anyway, its just my opinion...

Last edited:

jonoquek

Reaction score
I used PureVPN for US side and seem good enough but I am not a very heavy user.. but i think the subscription price is quite alrite

hnzfaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time that have trial, i cancelled within 48 hours but never managed to get back the refund:s13:

I also cancelled with purevpn, and also didn't get back the refund. They gave the reason that I exceeded the trial bandwidth. But having fibre broadband, you can exceed the trial bandwidth within a few minutes. How to properly test a vpn in such a short time? Not a very honest money back guarantee, imo.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.