The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be honest, to compare dryness.
Sidekick > ref 323 > OS spray.
OS spray gets oily as the day goes by. Especially if I use Dynamite Clay or gold digger with it.
Personal opinion.
I have very normal scalp. Not oily not dry.
So yea. Lol

Yup i do agree that OS can be rather drying. But it all roots down to one's hair texture and preferences. I myself did not use side kick before but used both REF 323 and OS. If given two choices, i would go with REF 323 as my hair length is now typically shorter and i would like to prefer lesser dryness. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jh recently so eng? Disappear almost few months. Then suddenly see I sell vogne then come in pluck your flag back in ah?
No need accompany gf? Haha.
Hope all is well ah.
:)

Haha it's not really because of you selling vogne. You sell yours and I sell mine.
Neither you nor me can monopolize the market anyway.
What is more important is that people's preferences change. :)

Yes, all is well. Thanks for your concern ah :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha it's not really because of you selling vogne. You sell yours and I sell mine.
Neither you nor me can monopolize the market anyway.
What is more important is that people's preferences change. :)

Yes, all is well. Thanks for your concern ah :)

Sure. Haha. We had one dinner remember? I hope the rest who are dying to meet you that time remember. Took us some effort to meet you. Like celebrity sia. Haha.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No lah, i suan you for what?
It's more of clarifying with rollanddie coz he just asked REF 323 or OS without stating any further info mah.

The reason for the last sentence is to give the confidence to others that any type of SSS will suit everyone. But why did i say so much infront? It is just to state the differences specifically, if one wants to go down to much details. :)

Ahhh I thought he asking for what people like better. That's why I simply say ref 323. I answered his question but didn't provide more info. Haha. Sorry my bad. I noob. Lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sure. Haha. We had one dinner remember? I hope the rest who are dying to meet you that time remember. Took us some effort to meet you. Like celebrity sia. Haha.

LOL if it's celebrity, wont even have a chance to meet up already. :s13:
Yeah sometimes, work can be pretty hectic but good thing, we managed to set our schedule aside and have that meal together. :)

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol i rmb! ***** legendary that one. Need like dunno how many months in advance, even celebrity also easier to jio sia. That meeting was a gift from the hair Gods. All the known and unknown religions de Gods.

Sent from GAGT. I hope you too are using GAGT

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No lah, i suan you for what?
It's more of clarifying with rollanddie coz he just asked REF 323 or OS without stating any further info mah.

The reason for the last sentence is to give the confidence to others that any type of SSS will suit everyone. But why did i say so much infront? It is just to state the differences specifically, if one wants to go down to much details. :)
Detailed breakdowns are good for educational purposes!

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
j3Y0rmW.gif

Last edited:

dj_flame

Reaction score
Been using Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm over the weekend.

Yep, it is as good as advertised. Nothing on the market beats it. I wouldn't be buying any other matte product from now on.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Been using Morris Motley Treatment Styling Balm over the weekend.

Yep, it is as good as advertised. Nothing on the market beats it. I wouldn't be buying any other matte product from now on.

Till you're done with all of it. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.