Microsoft Surface

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Will you all recommend the 2gb or 4gb ram for surface 3? I'm just using it for my studies. Microsoft office + SPSS.

neumannn

Reaction score
hmm, the online store didn't allow my transaction too go through strangely. After clicking on "build bundle", it brought me to the next page saying EMPTY_BUNDLE_MSG

:s11:

chengsun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmm, the online store didn't allow my transaction too go through strangely. After clicking on "build bundle", it brought me to the next page saying EMPTY_BUNDLE_MSG

:s11:

promo changed, now is 50% all kb n mouse.... haiz, save my money lah

leeslayerex

Reaction score
Anyone using or knows where to get screen protectors (glass or matte) that does not affect touch and pen's sensitivity? I'm using SP3 here. TIA!

Last edited:

huatson

Reaction score
Hey all I looking for screen protector too after receiving my surface 3, anyone know where to get it ? TIA

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.