[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club

Status
Not open for further replies.

timpeh82

Reaction score
oo. thanks.

does PSN have monthly subscription fees? I should get a US PSN acct for buying games during sales, right? But does the local acct require subscription fees too? How much do you guys spend per month on the ps4 on average?

sales are on now, during December period.
just get us psn plus subscription.
if you buy games, complete fast, can buy at $70-$75 and sell at $65 after 2-3 weeks.
spending per game per month = $5 to $10 per game if you can complete fast enough.
average 2 games per month = $10 to $20.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
All haven't buy PS4 from Gaming World got a few months to go. Funan to close for 3 years due to redevelopment.

alpha29

Reaction score
cheap controllers and games at lazada...don't say never SIC :s12:

29disyv.png

eafghs.png

w7ygxi.png

fut17o.png
I can only find the $45 black one.. Can prociee link to $41.90 controller? Seems like that one can choose colour somemore.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
during beta, there is sagat and akuma. no reason to remove them in final product.

nope i read the final instalment doesn't have them in the roster...most probably either will appear in dlc or as unlocked characters..really poor play by capcom if they wana milk the fans this way

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
nope i read the final instalment doesn't have them in the roster...most probably either will appear in dlc or as unlocked characters..really poor play by capcom if they wana milk the fans this way

likely to be unlocked characters which you must fulfil certain requirements. dun think will have dlc. they probably going to have many editions like super, ultra etc.

merrr111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone heard of the game 'life is strange'?..it's abit like until dawn where u will make decisions which will affect the outcome of the game

i have never seen local stores selling the physical copy but it seem to be available in digital..

jovially

Reaction score
For benefit of other new users here, i post here:
  1. On the same PS4 your main Asia account is on, create a new user account.
  2. In the new account setup, put an US address (You can use your Vpost/borderlink address which will not have sales tax). This will ensure that your account created will be US.
  3. In this US account, "Select [PlayStation™Network/Account Management] > [Activate as Your Primary PS4]" to make the game purchased using this account playable on the other account on the same ps4.
  4. Buy PS instant code from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstation-Network-Card-Online/dp/B004RMK4P8. You can use a local CC, but billing address put a US address (again your vpost/borderlink add)
  5. Redeem the code on the US account to top up value.
  6. Make your purchases and download the games
  7. Switch back to your main asia account to play. Profit!!!

Mind to explain more about this vpost or borderlink account?

ckleow79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mind to explain more about this vpost or borderlink account?
vpost/borderlink/comgateway are freight forwarders.
By registering at vpost/borderlink/comgateway, they will give you a US address to ship your online purchase item to.
We are just making use of this US address as CC billing address on amazon.com to purchase the digital code and signing up a US account.
As the address is in Oregon, we also save on online sales tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.