The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
erm, i have used vilain GD,DC, silverfox, MM, baxter clay.
i kinda like the baxter clay shine but i find it makes my hair dry.

what i am looking for in a hairstyle are not those that are super tight n slick but rather, something that gives abit of volume, able to bind my hair neatly and comes with some shine.
Maybe an e.g would be those of the flight stewards?

Basically the usual lol
Any of those you use is fine.

dappergentleman

Reaction score
HEllo, all hair sexperts here,

Just wan to know if anyone tried grimgrease products before? If so, care to share some of the experience.

Tempted to buy sia after seeing how some ppl on youtube saying how unique it is

Grim grease is very waxy. That's where the hold comes from. The medium is alr quite wow. The heavy is like unbelievably waxy.

The medium would be good enough to keep your hair neat and tight.

I have a couple left in stock if you're interested, green tea and cologne scented. Can't rmb too clearly.

Scout trooper signing out! Haha this new rank thing is really quite cool. Any other star wars fans here? Talking about those original fans which watched 4 to 6 when young, and not those chionging the series now to jump on hype train. Haha

Sent from TGS using GAGT

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Grim grease is very waxy. That's where the hold comes from. The medium is alr quite wow. The heavy is like unbelievably waxy.

The medium would be good enough to keep your hair neat and tight.

I have a couple left in stock if you're interested, green tea and cologne scented. Can't rmb too clearly.

Scout trooper signing out! Haha this new rank thing is really quite cool. Any other star wars fans here? Talking about those original fans which watched 4 to 6 when young, and not those chionging the series now to jump on hype train. Haha

Sent from TGS using GAGT
You called?

Sent from the exploded Death Star using GAGT

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
di ni lah :s22::s22::s22:

tumblr_mr0refGmrC1qirbfjo1_500.gif

dj_flame

Reaction score
Is Ubersauve a local brand like JasYouNic? (not a fan of the attempted pun)

I just got in 2 new Ubersauve tubs as samples from a client, one is a wax and the other a pomade. Did some desktop research, and seems like it's a generic formulation that being sold on SGPomades.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Is Ubersauve a local brand like JasYouNic? (not a fan of the attempted pun)

I just got in 2 new Ubersauve tubs as samples from a client, one is a wax and the other a pomade. Did some desktop research, and seems like it's a generic formulation that being sold on SGPomades.

whats the pun ar?

Jasyounic also like a generic nia... not homebrew de

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah they always say #supportlocal but how to when the quality is not quite there yet. all marketing hype again, great effort but it will be a long time before they gain acceptance here in sg.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah they always say #supportlocal but how to when the quality is not quite there yet. all marketing hype again, great effort but it will be a long time before they gain acceptance here in sg.

problem is... its not even local..... made in china de. support them is like support prc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.