Not open for further replies.

hotcaptain

Reaction score
got the marvel superhero at $20 after $20 voucher code at lazada

sl1ath.png

hope it will be fun playing with my other half :o

stridersd

Reaction score
then which one you buy more? 2nd hand games or digital?
if you buy more digital then just get us psn plus.

then you need to upgrade hdd to a higher capacity.

personally i don't really like digital.. because its takes so long to download even of fibre connection and it takes up lots of space in hdd.

Another thing is you can't sell away digital games to other people.

the only good thing is digital games, the prices can be really attractive at times.

I am not sure which one I buy more. Just got my ps4 only, but I calculate, assuming each games with PSN Plus saves me USD$5, which SGD$7, I need to buy at least 5 games to be worth the PSN US price (for others benefit, breakeven for PSN US is 10 games. Anything less than purchasing 10 games a year you are better off not getting PSN plus, unless online play is very important or you like the free games Plus offers).

I bought the 1tb ps4 for more space for this reason. How much space does a full digital game takes up by the way? So far played Last of Us physical disc version, already took up 34gb.

Well, I usually keep the games I buy for sentimental reasons. Unless it's a game I don't like, then I trade it off at carousel. I still have a whole collection of PS3 games physical disc haha.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

keanteac

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Available this friday 18/12

PS4_TRIPLE_Masterpiece.png

SGD$94.90

PS4_TRIPLE_FamilyPack.png

SGD$64.90

Sony Playstation cheat my feeling.
Three of the Sony retail store also never sell and the staff blur blur keep mentioned only have the monopoly bundle and point me to the bundle.
They asking me back the promotion is that from oversea.
I call the hotline 800-8523-663 , the other end sound like Hong Kie also blur blur ask me call again on Monday.
Sony wake up liao or still sleeping ?
Waste my petrol and car park money.

Sony 313
Sony Bugis
Gaming World at Funan

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sony Playstation cheat my feeling.
Three of the Sony retail store also never sell and the staff blur blur keep mentioned only have the monopoly bundle and point me to the bundle.
They asking me back the promotion is that from oversea.
I call the hotline 800-8523-663 , the other end sound like Hong Kie also blur blur ask me call again on Monday.
Sony wake up liao or still sleeping ?
Waste my petrol and car park money.

Sony 313
Sony Bugis
Gaming World at Funan

you too gan chiong liao. when sony state will release on friday, usually it will be available on tuesday or wednesday.

stridersd

Reaction score
today is SF 5 3rd Beta download, anybody got see the it appearing in psn store?

Yup I just pre-order SFV from US PSN. Downloading it now to play. Asia PSN do not have SFV preorder or beta though.

In the end I bought 2 games from US PSN (SFV and FFX), but subscribed to Asia PSN Plus for 1 year. Somehow it's the best of both world for me I guess.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup I just pre-order SFV from US PSN. Downloading it now to play. Asia PSN do not have SFV preorder or beta though.

In the end I bought 2 games from US PSN (SFV and FFX), but subscribed to Asia PSN Plus for 1 year. Somehow it's the best of both world for me I guess.

asia psn have and must be a psn plus member. it starts from 1600 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.