Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

dappergentleman

Reaction score
WALAO...

hahah i wonlt mention who i bought it from.. but my came with that mould. who knows what the seller did to my pomade before shipping it to me ^^.

but difinetely not from ur store bro... ure still a quality seller haha

Who sold to you? Unethical. You shouldn't even accept and use the jar.
You don't want any infestations on your scalp.

Sent from TGS using GAGT

losthopeguy

Reaction score
Who sold to you? Unethical. You shouldn't even accept and use the jar.
You don't want any infestations on your scalp.

Sent from TGS using GAGT
HAHA. i didnlt want to pursue the matter cos i saw on instantgram that some users of grimgrease product also have that same mouldy stuffs, except mine was more extensive. It can be seen from the sides towards the top. u will notice a blackish rim all around haha

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HAHA. i didnlt want to pursue the matter cos i saw on instantgram that some users of grimgrease product also have that same mouldy stuffs, except mine was more extensive. It can be seen from the sides towards the top. u will notice a blackish rim all around haha
This should be a 'manufacturing defect'.

Most prolly the brewer nvr properly sanitize/clean the jar/equipments.

Sent from a parallel universe without using GAGT

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Boy ah, you new generation have no idea what you blabbering. Sebastian clay is cui? Lol. Reminds me why I don't even bother coming to hair thread anymore. Shall unsubscribe since nothing resourceful here nowadays.

Peace, out.

Sebastian xtah was good. For sculpting. But in this era. No use for the stuff we are doing. The new crude Clay is crap.
Hard to wash. Xtah also hard to wash.
I know my sh1t. So Simi new generation? Hahahahaha

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.