Fast

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1hbity.jpg

modded

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
My rangeman in the M for quite a while. Yesterday left it by the window with direct sun (closed window) whole morning and noon. Still M

When I got my rangeman it was on M. I wore it and walked from my house to a nearby coffee shop(abt 10min walk) in the afternoon it got to H and has never gone below H since. Same for my square G, don't need to keep it under direct sunlight de.. Just wear when u go out 不知不觉 it will hit H

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When I got my rangeman it was on M. I wore it and walked from my house to a nearby coffee shop(abt 10min walk) in the afternoon it got to H and has never gone below H since. Same for my square G, don't need to keep it under direct sunlight de.. Just wear when u go out 不知不觉 it will hit H

Maybe urs was in the High M.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
81XonfV4yzL._UY500_.jpg

hooted this a while back from 3D....

why all like black black one...:(

gba-400-4ajf.jpg

I use this as a daily beater. Office wear but I wear this.. I just dont care anymore.

I stop buying after I got my 25th G-Shock watch.. its madness...

swift24

Master Member
Reaction score
bencoleen... nowadays the price at 3D is abit stiff.. try getting online via ebay.

Manage to find this website skywatch but not sure is trustworthy? Much Cheaper than G factory. Never been to Bencoolen what is the price like?

So far I get is

G factory > eBay > Amazon > skywatch

Reaction score
Manage to find this website skywatch but not sure is trustworthy? Much Cheaper than G factory. Never been to Bencoolen what is the price like?

So far I get is

Bought a Seiko Kinetic few years back from Skywatches. Beware that the price quoted in the website is in USD by default (you can change it to SGD though), and it is not including GST yet.
The warranty of the Seiko Kinetic I bought was given by the shop instead of the Seiko Singapore, it seems like they get it from oversea. The shop owner even said if the watch I interested is not in their catalogue, they can try to help sourcing it from oversea.

The price of that watch was much cheaper compared to other shops in Singapore though (but they just follow the price listed on their website, didn't manage to bargain for anything lower).

Last edited:

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought my rangeman from cocomi.

Price quite good. But the delivery u got to be patient. They promise 4-5 working days. Mine waited for 2 weeks

Buckbrick

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

So far I get is

HK sellers on eBay. Very good prices.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.