iOS/Android PES Manager 2014 - Part 11

How much $ have you spend on PES Manager?

• $0

Votes: 25 27.2%
  • $1-$10

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • $11-$50

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • $51-$100

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • $101-$250

• $251-$500

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • $501-$1000

• $1001 and above

Votes: 32 34.8%

• Total voters

Eraval

Master Member
Reaction score
Think the tower will come with nds germany? But sian, no time to train other teams yet tower come liao

xbidamanx

Master Member
Reaction score
Think the tower will come with nds germany? But sian, no time to train other teams yet tower come liao

nvm one.. u probably spend less EBs grinding your way up the tower, as compared with spending EBs to ultra your players.

coz tower will give u fighting spirit after u lose mah, even a half-f team can climb to level 300 just by spending time. if u say u wanna challenge ranking then different story..

EDMWWACO

Reaction score
wah so heng! i just finished 10x 11-in-a-row.. best was only cost 36 NDS Chiellini... fail...

wow.. 10 x 11 in a row..chill up man wait for germany better or ippei.

tower i think i will just take swift ascent bonus and try to get a NDS 26+ if available

EDMWWACO

Reaction score
btw 28+ cls from league store got me cost 32 juventus right back liechte~~. dont bother remember his name. good thing is he came with ex skill disable cf power shot

enrico79

Master Member
Reaction score
btw 28+ cls from league store got me cost 32 juventus right back liechte~~. dont bother remember his name. good thing is he came with ex skill disable cf power shot
I have that skill in one player but didn't feed to any starter since the only real cf with power shot is ibra unless your opponents put cr7 or robben as cf

xbidamanx

Master Member
Reaction score
wow.. 10 x 11 in a row..chill up man wait for germany better or ippei.

tower i think i will just take swift ascent bonus and try to get a NDS 26+ if available

still hunting for ronaldo and robben mah... nds germany most prob only after one more round of ippei..

xbidamanx

Master Member
Reaction score
:eek: bidaman korkor still going strong. :eek:

:eek: bidaman korkor still dont have cr7 and robben ? :eek:

haha yeah la, my luck so bad... this is the only game that i can play. me everyday ish just work, go home play with my kids and tapping away at the same time.. a game that requires only one hand is hard to come by haha.. so im still playing it everyday..

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha yeah la, my luck so bad... this is the only game that i can play. me everyday ish just work, go home play with my kids and tapping away at the same time.. a game that requires only one hand is hard to come by haha.. so im still playing it everyday..

almost a year alr leh.

dont give cr7 and robben means dont give sia. :s22:

sparksue

Reaction score

Haha, I feel you bro! :D Go home play with my kids while tapping away at the same time.

Kids are simple - as long as you are there when they are playing, they are happy liao. I just keep tapping non-stop. lol :s22:

kgbblack10

Reaction score

bro bidaman, your luck not that bad la, i remember u got eus messi from FP, :s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.