IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So jelly all the elite team for hoh... I using Eredas (L), light trio and Veromos... Take frigging long...

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So jelly all the elite team for hoh... I using Eredas (L), light trio and Veromos... Take frigging long...

it means u know your mob well and once u got better mob u will progress further liao. Last time I also pass thru this stagnant phase.

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
12509791_1035918673097227_5539529719023667837_n.jpg

so done.

You can see Coldsteel siol
His mons are freaking scary:vijayadmin:

yang_nastyman

Reaction score
looks like everyone here is a laojiao, just 6 star my vero, saved up some gems for refills on dark hall day to awaken him hopefully.

http://imgur.com/tOb82xz my monster box, any idea who to work on next? probably 6* bella and max skill her. other than that??

FroztSpectre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
looks like everyone here is a laojiao, just 6 star my vero, saved up some gems for refills on dark hall day to awaken him hopefully.

http://imgur.com/tOb82xz my monster box, any idea who to work on next? probably 6* bella and max skill her. other than that??

Bella next.
Work on ur GB10 team.
Vereomos / Bella / Shannon / Bernard / another dps or support
Shannon and Bernard don't have to be 6*ed, but still can 6* them. It's not that high on ur priority list for now.
Shannon can be 6*ed if it keeps dying in GB10.
Bernard can be 6*ed also, for suitability and arenas.

seePyou

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bella next.
Work on ur GB10 team.
Vereomos / Bella / Shannon / Bernard / another dps or support
Shannon and Bernard don't have to be 6*ed, but still can 6* them. It's not that high on ur priority list for now.
Shannon can be 6*ed if it keeps dying in GB10.
Bernard can be 6*ed also, for suitability and arenas.

He can use Julien as the DPS for GB10 (I know he is squishy but work with what u have) Once you get a Theomars or fused a Water Chicken, then replace him or a Lushen if you get him

Bernard is a MUST for 6*. Shannon falls off very quickly late game esp with the new mons like Galleon but it depends on your pool and how you play. I can't fit Shannon in my GB10 team.

I am running Lushen (L) Bernard Theomars Veromos Belladeon. 99% run Not the fastest but at least it works

There is more than one way to play this game

Last edited:

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yen can up for Necro. I put her on violent blade and she sometimes can move 6 times in a row.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.