IOS/ Android Summoners War: Sky Arena - Part 2

Cl4ym0r3

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
6n5SkZhl.jpg

Can suggest line up to clear toa normal 100? Thank you huat arh

Sent from the Matrix using GAGT

Baretta(need to 6* it) Veromos Theomars Bella Perna.

ezpz.

Gaara1989

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my bernard at 275 speed .. but not fast enuff to pull my lushen speed. sometimes chloe will fanatic in between. jin dulan :(

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my bernard at 275 speed .. but not fast enuff to pull my lushen speed. sometimes chloe will fanatic in between. jin dulan :(

Thing with lushen is that u need godly rune to achieve high spd, high CD & atk. U can try use swift rune to achieve that. Very hard for rage blade.

WhyNPNT

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
finally completed toa 100 normal with theomars, really make a big difference with dps. got water rak -_-"

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reduce atk and glancing hit. Find a mob that can up defence. The slowly use DOT.

Got mob that can aoe reduce atk? I use shannon vero chasun bella and magic knight.. If use beretta will die cos 2nd stage of that is tyrion.

Gaara1989

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thing with lushen is that u need godly rune to achieve high spd, high CD & atk. U can try use swift rune to achieve that. Very hard for rage blade.

my lushen is 185 speed. not common for chloe to fanatic in between my bernard and lushen but still possible.

current AO line up is

Bernard , Katarina, Lushen , Water Horus.

bernard speed buff.
water horus buff crit and atk. then invin on katarina.
katarina atk
lushen pew pew

both kata and lushen above 185 speed :s12:

Gaara1989

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my lushen is 185 speed. not common for chloe to fanatic in between my bernard and lushen but still possible.

current AO line up is

Bernard , Katarina, Lushen , Water Horus.

bernard speed buff.
water horus buff crit and atk. then invin on katarina.
katarina atk
lushen pew pew

both kata and lushen above 185 speed :s12:

Katarina on fatal blade.
Lushen on rage blade

both Spd / CD / ATK %

tckrto

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Katarina on fatal blade.
Lushen on rage blade

both Spd / CD / ATK %

I guess your atk on the mob itself not more than 2k I might be wrong. For lushen 9k per cards iirc u need 2k+ atk 200+ CD then to maintained current 185spd u lose either slot 2 or CR but CR can be compasated by Aquila or sieq. Just have to utilised other monster's skill to clear area fast.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.