Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
nope... this is ala carte buffet, it is beside where waraku used to be.. the same level as marutama.. i liked that they serve small portions, so we get to try as many dishes as possible.. i had the beef yakiniku and some other stir fried dishes too.. but didn't take pictures..

it's definitely much better than chiso zanmai... anyway now chiso zanmai is replaced by shabu sai.

chiso zanmai so sucky...i never visit it before after seeing what they offered in some review by bloggers

donut33

Master Member
Reaction score
Went to escape for buffet dinner. $40 nett.

Had mini abalone noodles, cook to order. I had 6 bowls of it (I just asked for the abalones,no noodles :s13:), Total ate about 50 mini abalones.

Also the salted egg crab was not bad.

Dessert was very good. The cakes were top notch and durian Pengat was above average.

Overall not bad for $40.

What type of discount you using? Credit Card/Groupon??

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quick rant - seems like Marriott Cafe no more CC promotion liao :sad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.