The Hair Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys usually buy hair products (let's say hanz de fuko)? Hoping someone can recommend me a physical store or a seller who does meet-ups so I can get the product immediately. Preferably near Serangoon.

HDF? Lol still can sell ah? Haha why sia. Got better stuff out there.

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's my first time using by villain silver fox.

I got the limited edition with the new scent, which I would say is strong and a bit medicinal.

I found it a bit hard to scoop from the tub and spread on my palms. But so far it's providing very good hold with no flyways or cowlicks.

Didn't have time to do a style with more volume, so I did a simple side part/slick back.

My hair has the matte/dry feel after applying :(
7Xao5XVl.jpg

HC6kG11l.jpg

Sent from pulau semakau offshore landfill using GAGT

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's my first time using by villain silver fox.

I got the limited edition with the new scent, which I would say is strong and a bit medicinal.

I found it a bit hard to scoop from the tub and spread on my palms. But so far it's providing very good hold with no flyways or cowlicks.

Didn't have time to do a style with more volume, so I did a simple side part/slick back.

My hair has the matte/dry feel after applying :(
7Xao5XVl.jpg

HC6kG11l.jpg

Sent from pulau semakau offshore landfill using GAGT
From one side, tot u bangladeshi worker sia

Sent from my Den Den Mushi without using GAGT

Jun Hao

Reaction score
HDF? Lol still can sell ah? Haha why sia. Got better stuff out there.

Hahaha isi't? I've lose touch with the current hair products already since I've been keeping long hair, till a few months back. My product knowledge is stuck at nakano, joico and stuffs lol. Is that why HDF quicksand seems to be out of stock everywhere?

So what are the better stuffs out there? I always have difficulties bunching up my hair (using Palema hair clay now). I prefer matte finish and I think my hair is considered thin with medium density. Something which can pair up well with Osis hairspray, which IMO is the best hairspray out there (or is there a better one already? haha).

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahaha isi't? I've lose touch with the current hair products already since I've been keeping long hair, till a few months back. My product knowledge is stuck at nakano, joico and stuffs lol. Is that why HDF quicksand seems to be out of stock everywhere?

So what are the better stuffs out there? I always have difficulties bunching up my hair (using Palema hair clay now). I prefer matte finish and I think my hair is considered thin with medium density. Something which can pair up well with Osis hairspray, which IMO is the best hairspray out there (or is there a better one already? haha).

because nobody is buying i guess, thats why suppliers never bring them in.

try the new BluMaan lor. buay pai. can read reviews few pages back

Reaction score
Fellow YanDaos, do y'all have good places to recommend for a decent haircut in the east side?

Next at bedok mall is cui ttm, Tampines SuperCuts cui, idk where else to go alr..

kitkatbites

Reaction score
Hello gents. I would like to seek advice regarding the following:

Ever since I have enlisted (and ORDed), I have always kept my hair like that and I don't intend to change it soon.
DpaWkiJ.jpg

I always go for #0 on the sides and back and the stylist always manages to do a fade on the sides which is pretty nice at times.

My questions are:

1) Maintaining a similar 'jarhead' look, would it better if I got an undercut and shaved my sides and back to #0 or shorter?

2) I see a lot of negative feedback for the gatsby moving rubber series in this thread and am currently using gatsby's hair jam series. Looking for a matte wax and read that by vilain's gold digger series is quite popular here. Is there anything similar within a price range of $10-20?

Thanks in advance :)

Mogan23

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

whysoliddat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.