[Official] Tom Clancy's The Division

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can. but u need to use vpn to buy. use google chrome to visit then can translate to eng and pay by paypal

translate what?

i go the website written in english liao ma

the left side put:

Language
Português (BR)
Inglês
Francês
Italiano
Alemão
Espanhol
Holandês
Húngaro
Tcheco
Polonês

:s11::s11:

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thiss game is like counter strike only right? 2 teams whack each other?

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but u still have the opportunity to get back the loot. the DZ XP & $ drop is insignificant to what will happen to the rogue agent when they get caught.

for the rogue agent - it is for them to collect whatever dropped loot is extracted (remember they also have to extract the contaminated items) - and whatever DZ $ reward is given to them if they survive the manhunt.

and alot of it is very dependent on the skills u bring to the fight. i've seen players use concealment very well. and there are more skills we have not seen yet which i think will definitely benefit the so called "solo" players.

right now there is little to no incentive to go rogue. i've seen DZ instances which are so carebear it's a joke.
So not worth to go rogue?

Thought u should just shoot everyone and get all their great loot !!!

Beta until when? Ended yet?
Any news of zombie dlc mod? Lol

Sent from Xiaomi MI NOTE LTE using GAGT

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So not worth to go rogue?

Thought u should just shoot everyone and get all their great loot !!!

incentive not there to go rogue. at least for this current beta. we tested it and calculated the time to earn rewards / items. faster to just grind DZ the usual way.

expect Ubisoft to balance out the rewards for going rogue in final release. otherwise DZ will not be as fun as they publicized. but we can see things happening already with the daily challenges and rewards which are new for this beta.

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
I can't purchase from the nuveem site. Used VPN to check out but they rejected when verifying my PayPal account.

Looking online, apparently nuveem now verifies the paypal address as well. How did you do it hummel?!

VRd0ll

Banned
Reaction score
I can't purchase from the nuveem site. Used VPN to check out but they rejected when verifying my PayPal account.

Looking online, apparently nuveem now verifies the paypal address as well. How did you do it hummel?!

what vpn u used? i used hola and was able to checkout darius and pay thru paypal yesterday

taker42

Master Member
Reaction score
what vpn u used? i used hola and was able to checkout darius and pay thru paypal yesterday

Yeah used hola and tunnel bear. Apparently some of the region locked games in nuveem, they added another layer of region lock to it by checking your PayPal account address. I tried for an hour but gave up.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today, The Division Beta ended and we’re proud to share that more than 6.4 million of you explored the pandemic-stricken streets of New York City, making it the biggest beta ever for a new game brand on current generation platforms.

On average, players spent around 5 hours as an activated sleeper agent journeying through The Division’s open world. The Dark Zone proved to be particularly popular, with players spending around 2-hours in the PVP zone, with almost 50% of agents turning Rogue in the process. Fun fact: over 63 309 800 contaminated items were successfully extracted out of the Dark Zone.

Thanks so much to the millions who joined The Division’s Beta and started to help take back New York City. We hope you all enjoyed playing the game as much as we have enjoyed making it. See you on March 8 in New York City, Agents!

- The Division Dev Team
http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.co....aspx?c=tcm:154-239628-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.