HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Systems Integration [need biz partners and investors]

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2019, 11:24 PM   #1

Exclamation Systems Integration [need biz partners and investors]

Hello!

My friend and I are currently running our own IT business. We build customized desktops and network systems for clients (individuals and small businesses).
Currently, we have only a couple of investors, mostly friends and mutual connections, who are helping to support our biz by providing capital for costs of parts.
In return, we offer our investors 10% ROI, sometimes with slightly higher profits due to variability that we can get hold of from costs or clients.
Projects vary in duration depending on the size of it, from 2 weeks to a month or two.
As of now, we are pretty stable in terms of regularity of projects, and we try to do overlaps of project timelines for smoother workflow and faster income in general.

We have recently gotten a government tender that costs more than $10k for capital and we would like to look for more investors to support our biz. We want investors who are able to commit for a longer term, of course, we welcome one-time-off investors as well. But for more stability of resources, we want to have a better estimate of how many projects our funds are able to let us take up.
As for long term goals, we hope that our biz can be registered and prosper into a larger firm. Note that we are currently running it on a trust basis (clients place deposits for confirmed projects, investors place their funds with us until project completion and payout).

Apart from investors, we also need more manpower for desktop building and also delivery. The commitment is to be able to build, deliver and set up the systems at the client's location. You'll also be required to provide capital for the costs involved, and the overall profits from the project will be split among you and my partner.
If you're keen to take up this role, it'll be best if you could do the setting up from your own location (home or elsewhere), due to space constraints in my friend's home.

Feel free to PM me for more information regarding investment for our business or partnerships.
We also welcome anyone who is interested in customizing their own desktop systems.

NOTE:As we are not a registered business, we run solely on the basis of trust. We do try our best to get to know our investors and clients, and share as much information as possible to let you know our work progress. Ultimately, you'll need to be comfortable with that.

In short:

Who are we
- Friend and I running IT biz.
- Non-registered business.

What we do
- Build/customize desktops and network systems for individuals and small businesses.
- 1/2 weeks to 2 month project duration (depends on project size).
- Guaranteed cheaper costs for systems due to connections with supplier.

What do we need
- Investors for costs acquired in projects.
>10% ROI, sometimes higher with variables.
>Investors should preferably put in $500 or more for easier counting of finances.

- Biz partners
>For desktop building (best if you have a place to set up); for delivery to help transfer the products to clients (additional advantage would be licence to drive trucks); for setting up systems at client's location
(These roles come in one package, together with the requirement that you invest into the project you're working on)

Thanks for taking the time to read!
I'd be happy to share more info through PM or if you want to leave contact details behind, I can get in touch with you too.

Last edited by pottypooper; 13-01-2019 at 09:13 PM..
pottypooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 06:18 PM   #2
High Supremacy Member

Looks like a scam, smells like a scam.
kennyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2019, 07:30 PM   #3

Looks like a scam, smells like a scam.
If there is no basis to call it a scam, please don't. I have already mentioned that this runs on a trust basis because any prospective partners or investors will be strangers and we want to get to know each other prior to any commitments or transactions.
pottypooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.