Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

WTS Acer Predator XB273K 4K

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By mulderfox
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2020, 03:33 PM   #1

WTS Acer Predator XB273K 4K

Sim Lim stores selling at 1429. I am selling at 1400. You are paying for the guarantee of a monitor with zero deal/stuck pixels. Monitor is in flawless physical and working condition. You can take your chances with a new monitor at 1429 or be guaranteed a flawless one. I will not discount further.

Bought in Feb 2020. Receipt will be provided for the warranty. Comes with original box and items.

Whatsapp me at 9one88three205 to deal. Only transacting at The Cathay cinema at Dhoby Ghaut.
Old 26-03-2020, 01:14 PM   #2

Sim Lim stores selling at 1429. I am selling at 1400. You are paying for the guarantee of a monitor with zero deal/stuck pixels. Monitor is in flawless physical and working condition. You can take your chances with a new monitor at 1429 or be guaranteed a flawless one. I will not discount further.

Bought in Feb 2020. Receipt will be provided for the warranty. Comes with original box and items.

Whatsapp me at 9one88three205 to deal. Only transacting at The Cathay cinema at Dhoby Ghaut.
Just wondering: why would anyone buy from you with such a small delta (price difference)? They can probably get the same price at sim lim for paying in cash.. zero dead pixels are not really a selling point. If I went to buy a monitor, I'll open it right there at the store to make sure there are no dead pixels before I even pay.
FinalTidus, chaozhouzi and ahloi3 like this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.