[Android/iOS] Dungeon Link

Power Is Scarce

Reaction score
I see people get 5* card with normal summon and special summon, makes me jealous.

Edit: Just wondering 1 stamina take how long to restore?

Power Is Scarce

Reaction score
which is more worth to draw?

the event which cost 1000GEMS or the 500GEMS 1 ?
Generally Event summon is better with those event cards, moreover you get guaranteed 2 4* cards but at the cost of 1000 Gems. You might want to consider either as both are still good.

Power Is Scarce

Reaction score
Aww I don't use it. :(

Anyway I managed to get a 5* via combine today. Trying to aim for another but currently lack of gold so I am just grinding right now.
How did you get to max enhanced 4*? Everytime I enhance my 4* they kept failing, and deplete my gold until no more.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How did you get to max enhanced 4*? Everytime I enhance my 4* they kept failing, and deplete my gold until no more.

The enhancing is quite similar to another game, Hello Hero.

If I am not wrong based on enhancing a 3*, one enhance a 4* with the following:
- 2*: ~25% (could be lower)
- 3*: ~50% (could be lower)

taylee15

Reaction score

For me, I tend to use 2* to enhance. But if it fails, I will use 1* instead since there is a little bit of bonus when fail. Yea gold is a problem. Always lack of gold so I have to keep farming gold by playing old stages, doing tower.

Right now I managed to get two 5* via combine :s12: But still cannot progress any further in stages or tower >.<

Finally get a 5star from event summon but she is a healer. :(

Healer not good? I tend to avoid those with healers in pvp...usually lose to them somehow.

Power Is Scarce

Reaction score
The problem is getting 2* its just so rare, I have so many 1* right now and so less gold it isn't funny. Which stage did you clear and which tower do you always retry at? I'm currently at Stage 10-1 or 10-2 can't remember. For tower I'm at tower 19.

Last edited:

taylee15

Reaction score
The problem is getting 2* its just so rare, I have so many 1* right now and so less gold it isn't funny. Which stage did you clear and which tower do you always retry at? I'm currently at Stage 10-1 or 10-2 can't remember. For tower I'm at tower 19.

I am currently replaying 8-3 and tower 21. Stuck at 9-6 and 22.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.