[Android/iOS] Final Fantasy Awakening

BreadPitt

Reaction score
sibei tulan... my 2nd account tio Jack and VoH for first 2 rare legends. All when I'm building a team to do REM/Machina :vijayadmin:

bendi85

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys I’m kind of stuck now. My CP not high enough for my next quest. Almost 100k difference.

Any idea how to up CP fast?

BreadPitt

Reaction score
Guys I’m kind of stuck now. My CP not high enough for my next quest. Almost 100k difference.

Any idea how to up CP fast?

100k diff can use healer to surpass. Anyway same shot equipment, accessories, awakening, LvL up, rank up

starian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where got lucky. Every 50th summon will tio rare legend one leh. My first acct using jack/voh liao...

oh then max sway. i thought you met your 10th and 20th got rare legendary...

you mean you did 100th summon annd your 50th and 100th got voh and jack???

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
bbrCO2y.jpg

I think next will be mystic hero to replace them....the caetuna is so op wtf :s22:
Saving diamonds for mystic character ar

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Last edited:

starian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how about the .99 use daily package with a 1700% ??? 100 or 1700diamonds? :s22:

of course 100. the total items as shown in the pictures. not you see the quantity of the picture and x 17 times. haha

D3st1nY85

Reaction score
What should i focus on buying from samsara shop? I heard essence? Even if it cost crystals? What about those stones that r sold in the shop?

starian

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What should i focus on buying from samsara shop? I heard essence? Even if it cost crystals? What about those stones that r sold in the shop?

I whack all fire essence. All out rem. She godlike. I tried both jack and voh. Really cannot make it leh.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.