[Android/IOS] Yugioh Duel Links Released for Singapore

the4got10-1

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I am new. I got owned by the daedalus deck. Everytime i see mako.. its the same daedalus combo, I feel super jian. :s39:

Look for a KoG named TagForce, and leave your name here.

On a side note, someone actually got KoG, 90% win rate with 0 Umi main deck. I'm... shocked.

Beefslice

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys. I am new. I got owned by the daedalus deck. Everytime i see mako.. its the same daedalus combo, I feel super jian. :s39:
GZzlyiBl.jpg

Don't hate me too much, but anyways I got KoG on first day so won't affect you haha

Sent from Samsung Note 7 That Got Hacked using GAGT

PeachGal

Reaction score
I realised alot of japanese players. ( other online game dun see them) Alot of them using perfect deck at pvp. It have come to a point, seeing jpn ign will feel gg. =\

shashimi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hee using rojak deck. Seen some of you all posting getting all the card collection from gem. Thats wow!! You guys spend alot ah?

start playing almost when the game came out in singapore. nvr use money at all but still manage to get a decent deck.

Arsene_Wenger

Suspended
Reaction score
what cards?

ok, i am not an expert in this card game yet. The other players will use many spell cards to increase attack ( equip shell ), remove my cards, summon monster with attack score at 2500....

i can only literally use my cards to build the defense wall...:(

Beefslice

Banned
Reaction score
ok, i am not an expert in this card game yet. The other players will use many spell cards to increase attack ( equip shell ), remove my cards, summon monster with attack score at 2500....

i can only literally use my cards to build the defense wall...:(
In early stage , the monster with higher attack wins , as u go on , strategy win u games . Just saying .

Sent from Samsung Note 7 That Got Hacked using GAGT

Arsene_Wenger

Suspended
Reaction score
I think if u play ATK decks, if 1st 5 turns u haven't summon high level monster with good ATKs, it's the end. :s13:

is it better to have more cards? so is there a best practice strategy in terms of the cards to bring for duel?

there are just too many cards to read through every single one of it.

Angmoh_TuaKi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it better to have more cards? so is there a best practice strategy in terms of the cards to bring for duel?

there are just too many cards to read through every single one of it.

In this game, sooner or later u will know all the cards.

Deck creation is complicated, more card in general is good but only up to a certain number and the monster u put inside also play a part in how ur deck composition is like.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.