[iOS/Android] Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
are strike events char worth to farm?

yes cause u need some of them to farm LR goku/frieza events. these 2 are restricted to free units only. Word of advice is it's a long farm and there's no point in rushing it as they do decent dmg only but with badass card art. if got time during weekend can slowly farm ba. if u have alot of story not cleared, best is still to clear them and store stones

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So bad? his passive looks quite decent.

cause he will only get the 50% boost in angel frieza team and his passive is not enough to save extreme int. extreme int optimal team is like kid buu-buuhan-janemba-boujack-angel frieza-turles?? they dont hit that hard

xavilee

Reaction score
btw 1 question, to unlock potential path need to use the same char. but does it matter if my char is dokkan?

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
btw 1 question, to unlock potential path need to use the same char. but does it matter if my char is dokkan?

Yes so u need to reverse dokkan, unlock path and dokkan back. requires 1 hour glass when u reverse, dokkan back is free.

x1243x

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how to use sg google credit to buy stuff for jp dokkan? I got quite a few google credits from google opinion rewards.

xavilee

Reaction score
try click to pay then see if it allow u to use the google credit. if nv display then i guess cannot

x1243x

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Difficult to get LRs without spending money. The banners with the LRs normally suck and you won't pull on them.

xavilee

Reaction score
i have the hercule and 17&18. but the medal to get them awaken to LR is like -_-"

redevils

Master Member
Reaction score
i have the hercule and 17&18. but the medal to get them awaken to LR is like -_-"

To fully max LR hercule with 4 dupe paths unlock required 240 mil zeni :s13:
LR hercule is purely for collection purpose

LR 17&18 is more worthwhile to get it

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LR hercule dont make teq team la.

LR17&18 is optimal for extreme int

Waiting for LR frieza event like LR goku then i go farm. Think most ppl got rainbow star LR goku due to the event.

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

redevils

Master Member
Reaction score
LR hercule dont make teq team la.

LR17&18 is optimal for extreme int

Waiting for LR frieza event like LR goku then i go farm. Think most ppl got rainbow star LR goku due to the event.

Sent from HTC U11 using GAGT

bro, LR 17&18 is extreme agl

Yup, manage to rainbow my LR goku from that event. Without the stage 4, drop rate for ssj goku is terrible

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.