[iOS/Android] Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

y2c_whtdouwant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw this reddit post yesterday. However it is used to estimate the odds for the upcoming global's dual LR summons. https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/c7hlqv/chances_of_pulling_one_or_both_lr_ssj4_cards/
Have to remember that the Bros Banner on JP does not have 3+1.
Even then, I should have at least gotten the Bros with that many multis.

Hell, my luck wasn't this shritty when the LR SSJ4s first came on JP. Spent half the amount I had now, both LRs and 2 copies of LR Vegito.

Fuk this crap:s22:

GuDuDeRen

Master Member
Reaction score
Normally I always get the unit I want in 3 multis. Namek Goku, ssb gogeta etc. I f2p. Didn't spend much on this game

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
rvmpCku.jpg
Y your dream team so weak?

VlJpXRu.jpg

Dream team

GuDuDeRen

Master Member
Reaction score
Sometimes my draw quite Heng. I got my lr gogeta in 2 multi. My lr vegito in a single draw. Gohan in he guaranteed LR banner I got 4 copies of him in one round of the cycle, one dupe left to rainbow. The GT trio and ssj4 Goku also got in 3rd multi

The namek saga Goku ldr skill 170% for atk and def too awesome Liao. With gogeta blue both hit damn hard

ic ........... u got more lr then me Loh sob sob

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone played this game today? I am not sure if it's the game or my phone, but the touch seems quite off

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Aizenhart

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone played this game today? I am not sure if it's the game or my phone, but the touch seems quite off

Global or JP?
I am playing the Global version, seems fine to me.

y2c_whtdouwant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Resolved. I suspect is my Poco F1. Restarted and it's gone. Sweat...

I have that on occasion. The touch is like an inch down from where you point it.

The trick is when the game's loading, do not bring down the notification panel (swipe from top of screen).

The touch issues always happened to me if I do that.

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
I have that on occasion. The touch is like an inch down from where you point it.

The trick is when the game's loading, do not bring down the notification panel (swipe from top of screen).

The touch issues always happened to me if I do that.
Not rolling ? Lol

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The free goku like beygan leh even awake max

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.