[iOS/Android] Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle

redevils

Master Member
Reaction score
This game has been released quite a while back.
Official DBZ game from Bandai.

Let's discuss and show your team here :)

Global player here

Jin78sg

Reaction score
Support you bro :)

Rank 347 Box

IMG_4312_zpsnykerbba.jpeg

IMG_4313_zpsqifjzwyo.jpeg

IMG_4314_zpshyuy7nyv.jpeg

IMG_4315_zpsux7rdd4x.jpeg

IMG_4316_zps2egv0kkk.jpeg

xavilee

Reaction score
hmm... i think no. how do u all define as good leader
if not will be teq ssj3 gotenks, kale if you are talking those chars that will +ki

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if not will be teq ssj3 gotenks, kale if you are talking those chars that will +ki
+ki and + stats. use ssj3 gotenks(+3ki, +70% stats) aka teq godtenks lead and build a teq team with ur bardock. i try to leave my global on godtenks ba. kale is decent substitute for lssj broly for phy lead and she got pfb link, so ki shld not be that hard

OG lead=+3ki, +3000atk to int/phy/agi/str/teq
god lead=+3ki, +70% to hp, atk, def to int/phy/agi/str/teq
neo god lead =+3ki, +120% to hp atk def super/extreme int/phy/agi/str/teq

basically neo god is the current meta now cause 2 neo god lead = 240% stats compared to 140% is almost double dmg.

also key thing to note of teq godtenks is that 11ki super does most dmg followed by 9-10 ki and lastly 12ki.

Last edited:

xavilee

Reaction score
+ki and + stats. use ssj3 gotenks(+3ki, +70% stats) aka teq godtenks lead and build a teq team with ur bardock. i try to leave my global on godtenks ba. kale is decent substitute for lssj broly for phy lead and she got pfb link, so ki shld not be that hard

OG lead=+3ki, +3000atk to int/phy/agi/str/teq
god lead=+3ki, +70% to hp, atk, def to int/phy/agi/str/teq
neo god lead =+3ki, +120% to hp atk def super/extreme int/phy/agi/str/teq

basically neo god is the current meta now cause 2 neo god lead = 240% stats compared to 140% is almost double dmg.

ok noted. thanks for the tips.

redevils

Master Member
Reaction score

Quite a number of good leader cards now depending on your team setup, from rainbow team to mono element team.

Like deathscthe mentioned, good leader skills are +ki and +stats % (hp, att and def)

redevils

Master Member
Reaction score
yea but most of the time i beo reddit one. new LR boujack just announced on jp for whales:s13::s13:

yeah, quite stunning they come up with LR boujack. New mono int leader for extreme team.

Still awaiting for LR Vegito Blue from the voting contest

deathscthe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, quite stunning they come up with LR boujack. New mono int leader for extreme team.

Still awaiting for LR Vegito Blue from the voting contest

extreme int quite thrashy leh. tiagong he wont even make angel frieza team even with that boost

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.