HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[iOS/Android] Last Cloudia

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-10-2019, 04:57 PM   #1

[iOS/Android] Last Cloudia

Don't see any thread on this game.

It was released in the US last week. Anyone knows when is it available in SG?
humyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2019, 05:20 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

Doubt any soon. Just play the US one lor..I have been playing since launch..
athenodorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2019, 05:57 PM   #3

Ultra grindy game. Droprate and quantity is low, making unlocking ability and farm enhancement material super grindy. It's also a 90% auto game. Played a while to see how things goes.

Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2019, 06:46 AM   #4
Supremacy Member

Itís quite f2p friendly and has good storyline. Grind is part of all rpg games la.
athenodorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2019, 03:42 PM   #5

Itís quite f2p friendly and has good storyline. Grind is part of all rpg games la.
I don't really appreciate the grindiness of mobile games, especially up to the lvl of TMR farming of ffbe. Ffbe players will probably understand. Gameplay is very boring to me also.

Dropping this. Anyone who is keen on taking over my account can msg me. Pretty decent account with 6 gacha chars and 4 ssr arks, including the 2 highly rated ship arks.

Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2019, 04:33 PM   #6
Supremacy Member

Look like brave frontier
etbenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:56 AM   #7
Master Member

Don't see any thread on this game.

It was released in the US last week. Anyone knows when is it available in SG?
still waiting for official SEA ver on ios.

WIZ*ONE and UJUNG
Trueblue82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2019, 08:18 PM   #8

ya, still waiting and see Secret of Mana collab, abit jelly sia.
mrfatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 06:19 AM   #9

how the game so far
littlegamer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 03:24 PM   #10

how the game so far
I chanced upon this game on YouTube few days ago and gave it a try. It's quite a well polished game in terms of storyline, graphics and gameplay.

Gameplay:
I'll caveat my review with this first- it can be super grindy if you aim to max out your characters in a short time. Otherwise I'm taking my time to enjoy the storyline and fun of building my characters.

Storyline is solid, progressing through the content can be done F2P.

As a newbie I cant really breeze through the events (Secret of Mana collab happening now), so yea as a old sch JRPG fan I grinded abit with no complaints and manage to clear quite a bit of the event.

Battle: on the surface it looks similar to brave frontier, except you can fine tune ALL your heroes to suit your preference, in terms of equipping them with your chosen skills, spells, passive and what not.

Each hero has a unique skill grid (similar to FF10), which takes time to unlock and due to the limited resources I had, part of the fun came from deciding how I wanna build my heroes for a start (pure dps, hybrid, tanky, nuke, etc)

Ark system:
This is something you get from the gacha, think of them like Materia from FF7. These things come with a fixed set of skills per ark, which you need to level up and unlock progressively. Once unlocked the skills stay with the hero its equipped on forever.

Example I have this thunder spell ark, after I unlock one of its spells e.g thunderbolt, my hero is free to use the spell even if I unequip the ark. And if I wan another hero to use the same spell, I'll simply equip the ark on the new hero and level it up again. Abit confusing I know lol hope you get the gist.

Due to this system there is TONS of flexibility to your party customizations. Equip your warrior with a heal, no problem. Equip your nuker with some debuffs? Yeah sure!

Gacha:
The main thing you are rolling for is actually SSR Arks. Heroes are secondary. That being said, it wont hurt to have 1 or 2 SSR heroes in your roster, yet you wont lose out too much even if you dont get them (the starting heroes are pretty good, one of them Zekus is a nuker some players still use in end game)

Everytime you get dupes they will automatically be converted to your Ark Ether level (when maxed, you will get a very good unique item) or for heroes, they become souls. (A currency to strengthen your hero)

Most of the arks are useful, even the Rare and SR ones.

For new players:

you get 10 free rolls after completing the tutorial, and another 10 after collecting the newbie login rewards.

Aim for 2 SSR arks in your first 10 rolls, and use the 2nd 10 rolls on the collab event and hope get another SSR Ark or collab hero. (That's what I did) and you are good to go.
choppiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.