[Mobile Game] Rise of Civilization

perperdino

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats CTR ?

How to know if its 2nd pass and what giant kingdoms ?

My alliance keep getting whack by others...cause most of them not active and all come from different countries :s22::s22:
center.. your aim is to work towards the center.. 1st pass is the 1st gate lo..

giant kingdoms is all the whales lo.. jus quit urs and join them if urs is nt active
too many small alliance... technology is a waste of resources

IceX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just started yesterday in kingdom 100. any sg alliances here?

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just started yesterday in kingdom 100. any sg alliances here?
I'm in SG@ in kingdom72. 9th biggest on the kingdom but with some bad luck tio positioned next to 1st huge whale alliance so we're getting pushed around a bit.

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People say not p2w, what a lie, definitely p2w.

Played the game in the new server k105 for a day, saw all the boost you possibility can get with gems which you can easily buy with $$. There don't seems to be cap on it either means you can just spam $$ to boost all the way up.

Then I see tier VIP system, another p2w design which by late game will make a lot of difference due to accumulated resources + what's not.

Finally, those that say you can grind, lol, you are assuming p2w people won't grind themselves. Of course they will grind too to maximize their advantage.

Whatever f2p players get, p2w players will get plus more.

perperdino

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
People say not p2w, what a lie, definitely p2w.

Played the game in the new server k105 for a day, saw all the boost you possibility can get with gems which you can easily buy with $$. There don't seems to be cap on it either means you can just spam $$ to boost all the way up.

Then I see tier VIP system, another p2w design which by late game will make a lot of difference due to accumulated resources + what's not.

Finally, those that say you can grind, lol, you are assuming p2w people won't grind themselves. Of course they will grind too to maximize their advantage.

Whatever f2p players get, p2w players will get plus more.
lol who say is not p2w? lillith games are all p2w.. but u need to pay thousandS to really have an advantage against others..

after CH 20.. 20-25 take like 30m-50m resources each upgrade not including all the pre requisites...

you alone can destroy all other smaller cities..but you alone cannot conquer the center temple..

if you kill everyone within your kingdom..no one to help you conquer the center temple.. your kingdom is as good as dead..

SkyShroud

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol who say is not p2w? lillith games are all p2w.. but u need to pay thousandS to really have an advantage against others..

after CH 20.. 20-25 take like 30m-50m resources each upgrade not including all the pre requisites...

you alone can destroy all other smaller cities..but you alone cannot conquer the center temple..

if you kill everyone within your kingdom..no one to help you conquer the center temple.. your kingdom is as good as dead..
got a lot of ppl claim not p2w lor
especially in the reviews of google app....lol

also, u can juz create a p2w alliance filled with p2w players

pretty much same as c&c, this just more grindly than c&c

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got a lot of ppl claim not p2w lor
especially in the reviews of google app....lol
Don't know who those kumgongs are, confirm P2W lo. Unless by "WIN" you mean having your own small alliance at the furthest corner of the map around all the lvl1 and lvl2 resources without competing or holding any shrines or sanctums. Then sure, you don't need to P2W.

Reaction score
Tsk tsk tsk

Not willing to spend,
Not willing to grind,

Then complain PTW

Typical sinkies self entitled mentality.

Don't know who those kumgongs are, confirm P2W lo. Unless by "WIN" you mean having your own small alliance at the furthest corner of the map around all the lvl1 and lvl2 resources without competing or holding any shrines or sanctums. Then sure, you don't need to P2W.

Last edited:

perperdino

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tsk tsk tsk

No willing to spend,
Not willing to grind,

Then complain PTW

Typical sinkies self entitled mentality.
p2w mentality is brought from AMDKs

asians dont have issue with spending on micro transactions 1..is in our blood..see korea, china or even vietnam players..

Reaction score
Really stupid sia some of the people here, complaining about PTW.

Hello ?
Who asked you to download the game ?
Who asked you to play the game ?
Don't want to spend, don't want to grind, then sob PTW.

p2w mentality is brought from AMDKs

asians dont have issue with spending on micro transactions 1..is in our blood..see korea, china or even vietnam players..

faded11

Reaction score
How do I increase my kill number drastically ah? I'm reaching 1 million power but my kill is only 11k but I see other players around my power has like 100k kills

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.