[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yah... lol... then you have to balance Liao... since you need exp as well... 3-5 N only cost one bao... maybe can level up your BSN using cauldrons or officers... you go play 3-5N first lah... maybe can even hit 6500 within 2 to 3 days... lol...

Btw... what’s your ign ah?

Now i know why i kenna 24s yesterday, forgot to switch to Normal lol.

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You just go buy a mi max 2 to play the game lah... lol... cheap and good... You definitely need a spare phone if you intend to play this game for long...

I'm using spare phone also. IMO play this kind of game must be on backup phone that you have after you upgrade to new one cos it's gonna kill the battery for sure.

booster888

Reaction score
Lol... yeah.. GG.. I was just lucky lah... I usually hide one corner let you guys fight and then when you not looking I charge in for the kill... lol... cheapo tactics lah... but I suck in Pvp... haha

Let me try to list the igns of the few active users here... lol...

IversonGarnett is Iversgarn
Ibthere4u is Ibthere4u
Stone is slutty
Whitetooth is diaochan17
Humanshield is pande123
Scottiepip is fredpoop

Feel free to cut and paste to share your ign... sorry... didn’t get the rest...
for me... usually I try to avoid the top 4 names in this list... 😬😬

Wah bro gg siol kana 4v4 2 times with u, so pro, act noob kns :D

eunicekoh

Reaction score
SSX Legendary Skill

Hi Bros,

May i know what skill did you all use for SSX legendary? i am using bleed, but find it quite useless due to low percentage, was thinking whether to recast to Assault Level 3 @ increase ciritcal damage by 25%? Cause normally game is fast paced, think the bleed quite useless in campaign right?

booster888

Reaction score
Bleed is actually very good... I would stick to bleed... you hit and you run... and bleed is very useful in gates also... but maybe not so useful in skirmishes...

Hi Bros,

May i know what skill did you all use for SSX legendary? i am using bleed, but find it quite useless due to low percentage, was thinking whether to recast to Assault Level 3 @ increase ciritcal damage by 25%? Cause normally game is fast paced, think the bleed quite useless in campaign right?

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Bros,

lol then u better dont meet until my SSX, sure u start running haha

Full trans 6/6
legend 3/6 all gold stats

booster888

Reaction score
Oh yah... rayban is raymond... Eunice your ign is?

Ibthere4u is Ibthere4u
Stone is slutty
Whitetooth is diaochan17
Humanshield is pande123
Scottiepip is fredpoop
Rayban is raymond

lol then u better dont meet until my SSX, sure u start running haha

Full trans 6/6
legend 3/6 all gold stats

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh yah... rayban is raymond... Eunice your ign is?

Ibthere4u is Ibthere4u
Stone is slutty
Whitetooth is diaochan17
Humanshield is pande123
Scottiepip is fredpoop
Rayban is raymond86

dont worry i dont do PVP alot cause i think waste of time haha, but i do during event cause they give items

booster888

Reaction score
But I think you should do the 4v4... gives 500 weapon frags per week if you stay in diamond league... helps in getting that Leg transcended... 😊

dont worry i dont do PVP alot cause i think waste of time haha, but i do during event cause they give items

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.