[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

kenneth27

Reaction score
Using 2 set of Double XP together doesn't boost it to 24 hours. So please don't waste your ingots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed Support Team.

Thank you for keeping in touch with us regarding with your concern on extending double XP boost. We would like to inform you that as stated in the game "if you use another scroll of the same type, you can extend the effect time up to 24 hours". This means that when you use a new XP boost while your old XP boost is still up. this will not overlap your old XP boost instead, this will extend your XP boost for another 60 minutes. Additionally, you can use 24 Double XP boost (60 mins) to have a total of 24 hours exp boost.

We would also want to clarify that if you use 2 double XP scroll (60mins), this will not extend your XP boost to 24 hours automatically. This will only provide you a total of 2 hours XP boost.

booster888

Reaction score
Whats your team set up and bp now bro? Care to share? 😊

Using 2 set of Double XP together doesn't boost it to 24 hours. So please don't waste your ingots.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed Support Team.

Thank you for keeping in touch with us regarding with your concern on extending double XP boost. We would like to inform you that as stated in the game "if you use another scroll of the same type, you can extend the effect time up to 24 hours". This means that when you use a new XP boost while your old XP boost is still up. this will not overlap your old XP boost instead, this will extend your XP boost for another 60 minutes. Additionally, you can use 24 Double XP boost (60 mins) to have a total of 24 hours exp boost.

We would also want to clarify that if you use 2 double XP scroll (60mins), this will not extend your XP boost to 24 hours automatically. This will only provide you a total of 2 hours XP boost.

kenneth27

Reaction score
4 months on the game.
645K power with Lu Meng on 261K Power.

Can't even beat Zhang Jiao in Elite Iron alliance.

kenneth27

Reaction score
Thanks but I am those guys who don't pay a cent for game. And I play to keep myself more alive. Those who think they are deep in the game may quit if they wish to. I'm not affected by developers or gamers.

You not too deep in the water yet Bro... can still bail out and quit... best advise I can give Bro... ����

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha GL bro.
Gona be vomit blood for FTP players
I m one too.

DWU is optimise for whales

Thanks but I am those guys who don't pay a cent for game. And I play to keep myself more alive. Those who think they are deep in the game may quit if they wish to. I'm not affected by developers or gamers.

EatSnakeWarrior

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Didn't pay a cent here, but dying from the grinding alr

Ophelia2106

Reaction score
We are asking lnver to make and share.

I found a way to do 10-10e too. Just manage to do one star. Now working on the other two.

Current event tailor more to f2p. I'm happy to be one. Long time didn't see Iver video on YouTube liao...I wonder can he make video on clearing campaign 10e.

IversonGarnett

Master Member
Reaction score
No need to make and share liao la, someone in the Chinese FB group already shared.
This was done b4 the awakening patch and his cao2 and lubu are for allowing him to use the unleashed skill and to use MSR to get out from sticky situations.
His atk about 25k with charge LW.
Link:
https://video.fsin1-1.fna.fbcdn.net...=eaf79a064f439d57d8d2d01c24c0e816&oe=5B2D3307

Also nowadays busy, no time to spend on making videos, not grinding LiuBei like what Benedict said. :p

Last edited:

stone1978

Reaction score
Hi Iver, I tried using se base atk 25 also can't clear. Me too noob Liao.

No need to make and share liao la, someone in the Chinese FB group already shared.
This was done b4 the awakening patch and his cao2 and lubu are for allowing him to use the unleashed skill and to use MSR to get out from sticky situations.
His atk about 25k with charge LW.
Link:
https://video.fsin1-1.fna.fbcdn.net...=eaf79a064f439d57d8d2d01c24c0e816&oe=5B2D3307

Also nowadays busy, no time to spend on making videos, not grinding LiuBei like what Benedict said. :p

000kai000

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how u guys clear the guild assault expert mode ? keep getting owned .... had to play easy mode :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.