letsgososhi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zzz so many pro players here
The ladder I climb no up

Last edited:

DamienK

Reaction score
Ladder i also stuck at 20+. Lol. Only have 6* li dian, 5* zhou yu and liu bei.

DamienK

Reaction score
You all got wait until get the hero own legendary before upgrading? Anything special about using own legendary weapon?

kingsen

Reaction score
The special effect at the bottom of description only applies to the legendary weapon specified officer.

You all got wait until get the hero own legendary before upgrading? Anything special about using own legendary weapon?

wizardundo

Reaction score
Zc4kaiW.png

Maintenance:
SG Timing:
16/05 - 2am - 8 am

VampyMage

Reaction score
finally cleared lv 50....tried for over 1hr+.. somehow managed to get 3 star in final stage but 48 and 49 gave up too soon lol

vVPsKkk.png

highest officer power 81k..if first 2 second i don't critical to break their shield just restart, be careful of fast zhang he

Woo grats bro! You finally did it :s12:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can anyone guide me through playing on the same account on multiple devices?

wizardundo

Reaction score
I think today would be the last day for unlimited Boss fight (no baozi entry), they will probably remove it after the maintenance. So dont forget to farm the weekly boss (Age of Chao) achievement for free baozi.. :s13:

*It's counted as per entry.. so just go in, die and repeat.. :s12:

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh **** I think I just wiped out my game data while trying to link accounts... is it possible to restore my game using my nickname?

derangedlol

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh **** I think I just wiped out my game data while trying to link accounts... is it possible to restore my game using my nickname?

if ur account was linked first its impossible to delete it i think, will be tied to the google/fb

AristDing

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So when I wanted to log in to google on my first device, it linked to the game progress of my second device... which is none

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.