Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2019, 12:07 PM   #1621
Supremacy Member

Who is playing at amk ave 10 tech place 1 queuing up for 魚湯?lol
etbenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 12:10 PM   #1622
Supremacy Member

Not sure if the rates for normal hero summon is decent or my luck for langrisser is just being ridiculous. Getting 2 SSR back to back on Sunday via multi netted some of the best in the game. That makes it 4 so far.

Sent from Pocoyo Land using GAGT
try breaking my 3 in a row bah lol
Old 08-04-2019, 12:39 PM   #1623

Ya we waiting for it . Should be this week?
what is the buff about? do we need to do anything to get it?
lance88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:19 PM   #1624

Not sure if the rates for normal hero summon is decent or my luck for langrisser is just being ridiculous. Getting 2 SSR back to back on Sunday via multi netted some of the best in the game. That makes it 4 so far.

Jp server more lucky?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT
Shib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 01:57 PM   #1625
Supremacy Member

what is the buff about? do we need to do anything to get it?
No need bah. Buff till he Monster Loh. Heal 100%
Old 08-04-2019, 03:20 PM   #1626

Our interpretation of each other's statement is probably wrong, which is why there is so much differing opinions.

To me, its easy probably because of the following:
1) I got multiple copies of the oak set early. Many from random world encounters. I never miss any of those so it adds up. I even got quite a few ssr drops from those.

2) Like above, I never miss the random world encounters, including encounters that give bond keys. I have 4 chars I have with maxed bond on char stats, the 2nd hexagon. (Cannot do elite 8-2 yet for the mdef specific hexagon). Quite a number of other chars I have are having near maxed bond on char stats also.

3) I do arena regularly. Since I have nothing much to use arena points for, I do spend 300 arena points to roll on the random accessory box. Did get lucky there with SSR. Light veil I got it from bozel event.

4) In my current perspective, mine already have near 700 atk from a char that I did not prioritize. 2 dots away from bowmaster mastery, crappy enchantments and low equip gear lvl. It shouldn't be that hard to push her atk. I am quite optimistic.

For eg, u said your Luna has 990 at lvl 56. Its very much possible right considering mine is lvl 59, near 60. What other heavy investments did u pump to get this stat at lvl 56?
Sorry seems like I missed your reply from last week.
For sure the important thing to invest in her class advancement and mastery and bond. Those boost her base MDef and will benefit both enchant bonus and equip passive bonus.
Aside from that, enchant bonus is also important since it stacks multiplicatively against faction buff, Luna's talent and equip passive bonus.

Currently I just reached lvl 59 and my Luna hits 1160 Atk after FB and Wind Spiral. It really takes a lot of gold, enchant scroll and rainbow keys to reach that level. My Luna's bond power is sitting at 10/10/10/7/1, which is the current max for Luna. I also have max level Oak Jacket, Feathered Hat and Veil of Light, and I have rolled for decent enchant on all 3. I'd say she is my most invested hero, even surpassing Cherie, my main DPS.

Luna is definitely worth the investment though. I've cleared all PvE content so far (Dragon and Aniki 65, all Time Rifts, Timeless Trials SS), except for Thunder Dragon. Luna is often the MVP for Timeless Trials and Aniki. Her Faction Buff and flier killing potentials are key for later stages.
Marukoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 05:28 PM   #1627

Sorry seems like I missed your reply from last week.
For sure the important thing to invest in her class advancement and mastery and bond. Those boost her base MDef and will benefit both enchant bonus and equip passive bonus.
Aside from that, enchant bonus is also important since it stacks multiplicatively against faction buff, Luna's talent and equip passive bonus.

Currently I just reached lvl 59 and my Luna hits 1160 Atk after FB and Wind Spiral. It really takes a lot of gold, enchant scroll and rainbow keys to reach that level. My Luna's bond power is sitting at 10/10/10/7/1, which is the current max for Luna. I also have max level Oak Jacket, Feathered Hat and Veil of Light, and I have rolled for decent enchant on all 3. I'd say she is my most invested hero, even surpassing Cherie, my main DPS.

Luna is definitely worth the investment though. I've cleared all PvE content so far (Dragon and Aniki 65, all Time Rifts, Timeless Trials SS), except for Thunder Dragon. Luna is often the MVP for Timeless Trials and Aniki. Her Faction Buff and flier killing potentials are key for later stages.
Mine hit 1065 atk after wind spiral and FB. Still doesn't feel I worked a lot for her compared to cherie and Leon. Now she surpasses cherie in sheer attack power, and she is able to sustain her high atk longer than leon with chivalry.

I did not bother to max her wep, which I did for both cherie and leon. Still using lvl 30 ullr's bow.

And I my bond is sitting at 10/10/10/1/1 and with SR enchants. Though having so much people starting to quit the game and contents starts to get repetitive and boring, made me work less hard than before. Quite a number of people from this forum quitted as well.

I like my Luna too, though she is so squishy when enemies caught up with her, she is fun to play. I am still far away from completion of those contents, since it will only make me more bored when everything is done. I am working on others like mages and stuff to make more units useable.
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 05:44 PM   #1628

Mine hit 1065 atk after wind spiral and FB. Still doesn't feel I worked a lot for her compared to cherie and Leon. Now she surpasses cherie in sheer attack power, and she is able to sustain her high atk longer than leon with chivalry.

I did not bother to max her wep, which I did for both cherie and leon. Still using lvl 30 ullr's bow.

And I my bond is sitting at 10/10/10/1/1 and with SR enchants. Though having so much people starting to quit the game and contents starts to get repetitive and boring, made me work less hard than before. Quite a number of people from this forum quitted as well.

I like my Luna too, though she is so squishy when enemies caught up with her, she is fun to play. I am still far away from completion of those contents, since it will only make me more bored when everything is done. I am working on others like mages and stuff to make more units useable.
Yeah looking at current state of CN, there won't be much new PvE content coming. What we have right now is pretty much 80-90% of what we do 6 months later. Also this game can be quite hard and frustrating at later stages, and not many people want to be that hardcore. Aniki is definitely too difficult. At lower stage once I get the solo clear buff, I can just queue with any random and auto. Aniki 65 is no where close to be auto-able even if you do it with 2 other people with solo clear buff.
After I reached lvl 55, I feel bad if I sweep Time Rift, and that used to be how I spend my stamina when I'm busy.
Marukoban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 05:50 PM   #1629

Yeah looking at current state of CN, there won't be much new PvE content coming. What we have right now is pretty much 80-90% of what we do 6 months later. Also this game can be quite hard and frustrating at later stages, and not many people want to be that hardcore. Aniki is definitely too difficult. At lower stage once I get the solo clear buff, I can just queue with any random and auto. Aniki 65 is no where close to be auto-able even if you do it with 2 other people with solo clear buff.
After I reached lvl 55, I feel bad if I sweep Time Rift, and that used to be how I spend my stamina when I'm busy.
Yeah. Previously I am pretty hardworking to clear time rift stages. Now I just sweep those I completed to get mats of my other chars that I had not built up yet. (Currently I have all SSRs in the game except bernhardt).

At least this is the way I tell myself that this game still has content for me.

As for my tw account.... I just auto the dailies I can auto and do the minimal required of my guild. Then close app.

Eternal temple is even more hardcore (Have to solo)... my tw account cannot make it. When its released in gl, I wonder what will be the response.

Plus many later events have story battles that we cannot use our own units. Those battles are quite time-consuming (since we have to learn abt the units we are using for those battle and the strategy to beat the stage with the units provided. I find those very fustrating since every battle, we have to go through it again and again with the units/skills provided are different for every battle)

Last edited by Remless; 08-04-2019 at 05:59 PM..
Old 09-04-2019, 07:46 PM   #1630

need u guys advice.
im lost what to do next for the chars. i dont have specific fraction pve i us alte, cherie, leon, ledin and liana/almeda. i just anyhow whack and pump.
dbl mastery : leon/ledin/cherie/alte

what should i concentrate on?

https://imgur.com/vp834qc
WTS008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:40 PM   #1631
Arch-Supremacy Member

try breaking my 3 in a row bah lol

Really 3 in a row sia

masashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 09:52 PM   #1632

Really 3 in a row sia

Could it be jp server higher chance to get SSR?

Shib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 10:41 PM   #1633
Arch-Supremacy Member

Think I'm just very heng ba.. Though I saw a number getting double SSRs as well.

masashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 10:49 PM   #1634

It boils down ultimately on luck.

I enjoy good pulls in my tw account initially also. After that it goes way down turn. Almost 800 pulls (794 pulls to be exact), only 11 ssr.

My gl account in comparison gives more consistency. 16 ssr pulls out of 621.

Looks like whale's account?

Old 10-04-2019, 12:23 AM   #1635

It boils down ultimately on luck.

I enjoy good pulls in my tw account initially also. After that it goes way down turn. Almost 800 pulls (794 pulls to be exact), only 11 ssr.

My gl account in comparison gives more consistency. 16 ssr pulls out of 621.

Looks like whale's account?

How to see how many pulls you done total ?
junhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.