www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Handheld and Mobile Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/)
-   -   [Official] Langrisser Mobile English (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/%5Bofficial%5D-langrisser-mobile-english-5953224.html)

Remless 24-01-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidusboi (Post 118802671)
any help guys ?

I don't really want to advise on specific class path... It's really up to your play style.

Some facts:
The diehartes I saw in collaboration event or PvP are all horsemen.
Ninja and Archer classes are generally not well received by players. Not sure abt lvl 60 though.

Since playing to lvl 40+ now, I hardly see anyone using ninja. Archers occasionally, but not common.

Swordsman 24-01-2019 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118806710)
I don't really want to advise on specific class path... It's really up to your play style.

Some facts:
The diehartes I saw in collaboration event or PvP are all horsemen.
Ninja and Archer classes are generally not well received by players. Not sure abt lvl 60 though.

Since playing to lvl 40+ now, I hardly see anyone using ninja. Archers occasionally, but not common.

matthew go hero class ok or not ?

is it possible to master all classes for all characters ?

Remless 24-01-2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118807102)
matthew go hero class ok or not ?

is it possible to master all classes for all characters ?

Sure. By default Mathew is strong in his hero class. His 2nd class adds more flavour and flexibility in team formation.

If u want to.... Need hell lots of farming...


Btw, I got motivation to play Liao. Legion of glory team completed. Just waiting for princess Cherie's arrival.

https://i.imgur.com/9PX9gXa_d.jpg?ma...idelity=medium

Swordsman 24-01-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118807535)
Sure. By default Mathew is strong in his hero class. His 2nd class adds more flavour and flexibility in team formation.

If u want to.... Need hell lots of farming...


Btw, I got motivation to play Liao. Legion of glory team completed. Just waiting for princess Cherie's arrival.

https://i.imgur.com/9PX9gXa_d.jpg?ma...idelity=medium

i go hero then in future go stone then go for strike master ok ?

gratz. btw yr picture all looks very small. enlarge also very small. lol

yesternight i pull bernhadt the dark emperor. he good bo ?

Remless 24-01-2019 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118807685)
i go hero then in future go stone then go for strike master ok ?

gratz. btw yr picture all looks very small. enlarge also very small. lol

yesternight i pull bernhadt the dark emperor. he good bo ?

OK.

Lol. I reduce size to save bandwidth so the page load faster.

Emperor is good. So empire team for u? Which members u got so far?

Vargas is a must have for that team. And either Leon or Sonia.

Swordsman 24-01-2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118807812)
OK.

Lol. I reduce size to save bandwidth so the page load faster.

Emperor is good. So empire team for u? Which members u got so far?

Vargas is a must have for that team. And either Leon or Sonia.

like half baked. neither here nor there. :eek: i show u what i got.

btw whats yr nick ? i don't think i have add u.

Remless 24-01-2019 10:29 AM

At the bald server. Nick is Abell.

Btw, yesterday I lose badly against an empire team in arena bot battle of equal battle power with me. There is totally nothing I can do and I lose 0-5.

Team: Emperor, Egbert, Imelda, Vargas, Lana (she is not of empire team, side member)

First thought when I enter the fight... I am going to eat a lot of aoe.

I moved first, carefully out of their atk range. But too bad, its still within Egbert's AOE.

He hits with AOE silence. I cannot use skills anymore. I cannot initiate attack since all attacks will be covered by Vargas.

Next round, Egbert's 2nd aoe hits, prevented all healing. And the team ate me up with aoe blasts from emperor, Imelda and Lana.

tidusboi 24-01-2019 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118806710)
I don't really want to advise on specific class path... It's really up to your play style.

Some facts:
The diehartes I saw in collaboration event or PvP are all horsemen.
Ninja and Archer classes are generally not well received by players. Not sure abt lvl 60 though.

Since playing to lvl 40+ now, I hardly see anyone using ninja. Archers occasionally, but not common.

guess i will go ahead with the horsemen path then.

on a happier note, moi tio bernhardt :o

Remless 24-01-2019 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tidusboi (Post 118808324)
guess i will go ahead with the horsemen path then.

on a happier note, moi tio bernhardt :o

Lol. U guys all aiming for Empire ah?

Swordsman 24-01-2019 10:38 AM

https://i.imgur.com/AVcWXID.png

https://i.imgur.com/3UttoLi.png

https://i.imgur.com/IWwmPtl.png

https://i.imgur.com/6ZiRNoI.png


die i just continue with rider first ?
emperor i just continue with emperor first ?
im so afraid i screw myself choosing the wrong route.

Swordsman 24-01-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118808350)
Lol. U guys all aiming for Empire ah?

rng give us what we play with what. :s13:

how to aim ? unless this game give us selector :s13:

Remless 24-01-2019 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118808450)
https://i.imgur.com/AVcWXID.png

https://i.imgur.com/3UttoLi.png

https://i.imgur.com/IWwmPtl.png

https://i.imgur.com/6ZiRNoI.png


die i just continue with rider first ?
emperor i just continue with emperor first ?
im so afraid i screw myself choosing the wrong route.

die yeah.

My review of Emperor:

He is not a very great ST damage dealer. He has a lot of passives, but no active damage skill. Being a footman, he cannot even kill pikemen in one turn.

Good point abt him he is sturdy and does not die easily. His aoe skill is dangerous, negates healing for those who got hit.

I highly advise for Emperor, go for the left route first and get the stun skill. Then use path change item to change back to middle path. Then continue to master till Emperor (usual orthodox route).

Give him the speed boots u got from 1-2 to make him move more, so that u can stun pikemen and let your main dps kill the enemy squishies.

Remless 24-01-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118808487)
rng give us what we play with what. :s13:

how to aim ? unless this game give us selector :s13:

I mean u guys pulled at the Empire banner?

Swordsman 24-01-2019 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118808657)
I mean u guys pulled at the Empire banner?

i pulled at normal banner. still give him anyway.

Swordsman 24-01-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118808631)
die yeah.

My review of Emperor:

He is not a very great ST damage dealer. He has a lot of passives, but no active damage skill. Being a footman, he cannot even kill pikemen in one turn.

Good point abt him he is sturdy and does not die easily. His aoe skill is dangerous, negates healing for those who got hit.

I highly advise for Emperor, go for the left route first and get the stun skill. Then use path change item to change back to middle path. Then continue to master till Emperor (usual orthodox route).

Give him the speed boots u got from 1-2 to make him move more, so that u can stun pikemen and let your main dps kill the enemy squishies.

just follow yr advice,


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.