HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-04-2019, 07:59 PM   #1681

I end up with Sigma in CN server. Spent all my tickets, quit the game after. Now in EN server. My rolls still seem to suck just as bad. But at least now got experience on when and what to roll.
Share when and what to roll? Is there secret?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT
Shib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2019, 11:47 PM   #1682
Banned

After lv 35 must play fraction ah?
etbenben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 04:28 AM   #1683

After lv 35 must play fraction ah?
Yes. Build your team around your faction buffer.
junhoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 04:35 AM   #1684

For those wondering how to clear 9-5 elite , bring Ledin , edwin , liana , bozel and hein.

1) Edwin cast FB
2) Ledin move forward cast divine guard
3) liana applies sage effect on ledin
4) All horse mobs will attack ledin and die
5) hein teleport bozel inside water
6) bozel range attack Emerick. Emerick will not retaliate.
7) i even teleport Ledin to inside water but emerick died before Ledin could do anything

Edwin can be replace by Grenier and Hein by jessica.
junhoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 09:06 AM   #1685

anyone face issue from lvl 45 onwards? im lvl 50 but im stuck to level 46 stage.
lance88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 10:02 AM   #1686
Arch-Supremacy Member

Share when and what to roll? Is there secret?

There is no secert, RNG will always br RNG. The important part is which faction you want to build and how each character can help out others. "Black technology" uses like Lester going Horse instead of Serpent, etc.
Humster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 10:27 AM   #1687
Banned

anyone face issue from lvl 45 onwards? im lvl 50 but im stuck to level 46 stage.
I face issue at 35
Old 17-04-2019, 11:14 AM   #1688

Your soldiers upgraded to type 3?

Old 17-04-2019, 11:15 AM   #1689

I face issue at 35
I face issues of being lethargic and lack of motivation. Had not been clearing story and rift for a while. Been doing just dailies, random world battles and guild wars only.

Hikaru-san quitted.

Swordsman had not login for 2 days+. He told me earlier he is tired of this game earlier in discord.

So... yeah. usual attrition starts occurring now.
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 12:17 PM   #1690

I face issues of being lethargic and lack of motivation. Had not been clearing story and rift for a while. Been doing just dailies, random world battles and guild wars only.

Hikaru-san quitted.

Swordsman had not login for 2 days+. He told me earlier he is tired of this game earlier in discord.

I am getting near the stage.

Old 17-04-2019, 12:38 PM   #1691

I am getting near the stage.

The problem with many chinese-made mobile games are:

1) Many of their games has super rich contents upon release to attract a huge initial following, but lacks updates or are very slow in updates. Very fast people who chiong to the highest contents will get bored.

2) The super pay-to-win VIP system. Luckily the VIP system in langrisser is quite mild.

Langrisser's core contents are not meant to be completed so fast. Take your time.

Their events follow one month long schedule, in between weeks are the various focus banners and also introduction of 2 new chars every month. Most of the time you will be doing dailies.

Buzzword with handling these kind of games is, don't chiong.

TW version is months ahead of GL.

Current state of tw:

Eternal temple implemented.
Lvl 60 exclusive dungeon for farming exclusive SSR char equipment.
No other pve contents in secret realm.

Time rift updated just 1 chapter - chapter 10.

That's all in terms of pve content.

There are month long time-limited events, though currently its like they did not think of new ones after the trials of sky collab. (TW is currently having Bozel event rerun for the mth long time event).

Guild wars is like... guild wars now. No change.
Old 17-04-2019, 01:08 PM   #1692
Banned

Hikaru-san quitted.

ya same here . I think will have more and more ppl quitting .
Old 17-04-2019, 06:43 PM   #1693
Arch-Supremacy Member

One of the reasons I left the CN server was unable to get enough crystals to get Trinity vouchers to roll for Heroes. As you process, you basically "used up" the more easier to get crystals.
The RNG kills, I only get Leon at Lv52. None of the "star" SSR I managed to roll. Contents at times are a grind, which you get those "Auto" players. That die in the first Turn. All these add to the fatigue.
Old 17-04-2019, 09:38 PM   #1694
Arch-Supremacy Member

One of the reasons I left the CN server was unable to get enough crystals to get Trinity vouchers to roll for Heroes. As you process, you basically "used up" the more easier to get crystals.
The RNG kills, I only get Leon at Lv52. None of the "star" SSR I managed to roll. Contents at times are a grind, which you get those "Auto" players. That die in the first Turn. All these add to the fatigue.
I do encounter those idiotic auto played in NA/JP as well. Worse to happen in joint battle when auto definitely will get you killed. I usually just block them immediately after the match but JP players so far are generally more intelligent so just playing it at a casual pace, which means I have tons of burgers in storage for me to sweep
masashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2019, 09:59 PM   #1695

I do encounter those idiotic auto played in NA/JP as well. Worse to happen in joint battle when auto definitely will get you killed. I usually just block them immediately after the match but JP players so far are generally more intelligent so just playing it at a casual pace, which means I have tons of burgers in storage for me to sweep
I agree too. My experience with jp players are better than global players. They tend to be more like gamers than trolls. (Not in langrisser, but in other multiplayers games like soa jp). They are also generally very courteous, never forgetting to imprint a 'Thank you', 'See you around', etc stamp when sessions end.

Gl.. sigh... made me do joint battles that I can solo or salvage, like lvl 53 jb, in case I meet those idiotic ones. But I totally hate those idiots that auto in Angelica's guardian jb. That one I cannot salvage.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.