HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-08-2019, 02:53 PM   #1846
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes. Points deducted may not be the same as what he got from u, depending on his current arena points. If the points difference is high, as in yours is much lower than him, he will get a massive deduction.
For me, I always lose in defense (cannot really bothered).

Some tips in maintaining and storing arena points, even if you always lose defense:
1) Always take on opponents with higher arena points than you. High arena points may not mean high power.
2) AI is usually dumb. Can exploit.
3) Only take on opponents which have lower arena points than u when you can win them by auto battle. U get x2 points.
Eg. 5-8 points x2.

Even if they later revenge on u, u will gain. (U lose more points when u lose in defense against a lower arena point opponent, but since u get x2 points earlier, u will still gain.)
4) Don't bother taking revenge against opponents with lower arena points than u. U don't gain back the points u lose and he don't lose much.
Thanks for the sharing. Good point there to take note of the arena points. I usually just fight the middle row and usually they comes with high power though.
SibehEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 03:02 PM   #1847

Thanks for the sharing. Good point there to take note of the arena points. I usually just fight the middle row and usually they comes with high power though.
Placement of left, centre and right is dependant on the arena points/rank they has. I usually fight the left ones. Sometimes centre ones have higher power than the left ones. Lol.

Like my case, I belong to the category that has high arena points and low power for my arena rank, so people love to target me. But its ok since using the method I made, I can always recover back the points easily.

There are some good samaritans in global that has high arena points, and is positioned on the left, but field only 1 R unit in their defense team. Lol. I love these players since I can auto and gain as much as 24 points in one fight.
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 07:08 PM   #1848

Just hit level 40 and map event level scaled up to 42. Kena pwn gao gao lol
wheelloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2019, 08:13 PM   #1849

Just hit level 40 and map event level scaled up to 42. Kena pwn gao gao lol
The map event will keep pwning u until lvl 52. Ie, when u hit lvl 44, the map events will scale to lvl 46, etc until it caps at lvl 52.

Guild battles are now very impt. U need them to keep up the class upgrades and equipment upgrades. Those people who ignored guild battles will find their account lvl too fast and difficulty scale too high until they are demoralised and quits.

Its not surprising to find lvl 50+ people unable to clear lvl 45 contents due to this.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:08 PM   #1850

The map event will keep pwning u until lvl 52. Ie, when u hit lvl 44, the map events will scale to lvl 46, etc until it caps at lvl 52.

Guild battles are now very impt. U need them to keep up the class upgrades and equipment upgrades. Those people who ignored guild battles will find their account lvl too fast and difficulty scale too high until they are demoralised and quits.

Its not surprising to find lvl 50+ people unable to clear lvl 45 contents due to this.
Yes really leveled too fast. If complete dailies average 2-3 days can level once, while not enough class materials to upgrade my mains. Only manage to upgrade 2 chars which is my DPS and tank.

So now I just joined a guild to do guild battles and earn points to buy the class upgrades. Much faster than sweeping rifts and waste burgers.

Don't even want to attempt level 40 Aniki for now. Macho blast sure fk me up
wheelloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2019, 10:07 AM   #1851

Hi , +int staff best to give to healer or Bozel ?

Appreciate any kind advice

Last edited by rune79; 29-08-2019 at 10:11 AM..
rune79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2019, 11:41 AM   #1852

Hi , +int staff best to give to healer or Bozel ?

Appreciate any kind advice
Healer.

Bozel is a special mage that do not rely on int.
Check his talent.
He needs mdef stacking.

No matter how high u equip his int, it will be replaced by 1.5x mdef as soon as the battle starts.

Suggested SR equips:

Galaxy Staff (increases his aoe dmg)
Emerald robe
Ghost mask
any accessories that increases mdef or speed boots

SSR:
Try to get Blue Moon or miracle staff. They are the only staff that is perfect for him.

Last edited by Remless; 29-08-2019 at 12:28 PM..
Old 29-08-2019, 03:04 PM   #1853
cbu
Arch-Supremacy Member

This game much more complicated than I thought
cbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2019, 04:09 PM   #1854

Hi Remless , thanks for your advice. I received the Blue Moon ( at lvl 10 : +2% int , +1% MDEF ) drop , thus wondering who shall be using it .. Bozel or my healer . Seems like it’s for Bozel

Thanks

Healer.

Bozel is a special mage that do not rely on int.
Check his talent.
He needs mdef stacking.

No matter how high u equip his int, it will be replaced by 1.5x mdef as soon as the battle starts.

Suggested SR equips:

Galaxy Staff (increases his aoe dmg)
Emerald robe
Ghost mask
any accessories that increases mdef or speed boots

SSR:
Try to get Blue Moon or miracle staff. They are the only staff that is perfect for him.
Old 29-08-2019, 05:05 PM   #1855

Hi Remless , thanks for your advice. I received the Blue Moon ( at lvl 10 : +2% int , +1% MDEF ) drop , thus wondering who shall be using it .. Bozel or my healer . Seems like it’s for Bozel

Thanks
Nice one.

Healers are better off with staff that '+ healing effect'. If don't have, then +int.
Old 30-08-2019, 12:36 AM   #1856

yeah hate the fast leveling, without class upgrades cant clear those stuffs at your level. To slow down I didnt claim some of the mission rewards that contain exp, will still do all for the free 30 crystals.
xfool99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2019, 09:37 AM   #1857
Arch-Supremacy Member

i pop 1 ticket and pull leon today... lol... wth…
Old 30-08-2019, 09:45 PM   #1858

Nice one.

Healers are better off with staff that '+ healing effect'. If don't have, then +int.

Thanks thanks
Old 30-08-2019, 10:02 PM   #1859

Let's see how long u guys will last.

When I started global, there are quite a number of people here who also started, but many quitted.

Usual attrition points:
Lvl 40+ to 50+, cos the difficulty spikes high during these lvls and they realise this game is an incredible grind (both dailies and guild battles) to catch up.

2-3 mths after hitting lvl 60, cos' mainly you will be doing the same thing over and over again everyday. Events and updates to the story/rift are slow, so for those who cleared existing contents fast, boredom creeps in fast.

Advise all not to spend too much first and see if you can stay on.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:47 PM   #1860

Let's see how long u guys will last.

When I started global, there are quite a number of people here who also started, but many quitted.

Usual attrition points:
Lvl 40+ to 50+, cos the difficulty spikes high during these lvls and they realise this game is an incredible grind (both dailies and guild battles) to catch up.

2-3 mths after hitting lvl 60, cos' mainly you will be doing the same thing over and over again everyday. Events and updates to the story/rift are slow, so for those who cleared existing contents fast, boredom creeps in fast.

Advise all not to spend too much first and see if you can stay on.
Well said. Haha

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT
Shib is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.