Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-09-2019, 08:05 PM   #2071

How come u guys get liao...

My summon gate dont have this lol
Global version.

Global version is around 6mths ahead in contents from the SEA version.
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 08:06 PM   #2072

Hope that u have good luck.

Basically, in the near future for SEA, if u are not a pvp-oriented player, Joshua and Leonhardt are 2 chars you don't want to miss.

Joshua for his buff, Leonhardt because of his OPness.

The next banner u guys will get is Ranford/Listell. This is the start of what I call, 'series' banner. These series banner contains chars that usually need a bond king of that series to unlock bonds.

So, if u start pulling on the next banner, u will be pulling all the way. Lanford and Listell need Landius, the Langrisser 4 bond king, to unlock bonds. Landius will need Rachel and Rachel needs Landius. Effectively, u need the whole set.
cool, thanks for the detail analysis. btw is Leonhart better than Leon?

wah got girl play this game

Last edited by xfool99; 27-09-2019 at 08:11 PM..
xfool99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 08:15 PM   #2073

cool, thanks for the detail analysis. btw is Leonhart better than Leon?

wah got girl play this game
Leonhardt and Leon fulfill 2 different roles and had different niche. They cannot replace each other.
Old 27-09-2019, 10:16 PM   #2074

Ok, now I am a Yulia believer.

No wonder people at global are already hyped for her. She will arrive at global in 2-3 mths. I probably won't be doing any hard pulling until she is released. SEA langrisser will not be seeing her for another 8-9mths.

She is basically Elwin+Chris combined, with their best talent, skills and soldiers and comes with OP death immunity that can be triggered multiple times depending on how high star she is.

If there is powercreep in this game, she is the powercreep.

真.尤利娅.无双
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av61002274/

PS: Look at how OP Leonhardt is and how many times he attacks in one turn. If the opponent do not have Yulia, he would have won.

Last edited by Remless; 27-09-2019 at 10:28 PM..
Old 27-09-2019, 10:57 PM   #2075
High Supremacy Member

Global version.

Global version is around 6mths ahead in contents from the SEA version.
Wah....good to know the game is not fading off anytime soon
alanjw55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2019, 11:08 PM   #2076

Wah....good to know the game is not fading off anytime soon
The game won't fade... but u might....

This game loses a lot of players and have player retention issues. TW side already have server merges.

Mainly due to:

1) This game is a grindfest. Basically u will be grinding and grinding.
2) Contents are released very slowly. Events are usually monthly. If you are fast in grinding out events, the rest of the mth have basically nothing to do except more grinding.
3) Realtime PVP content is very time-consuming and is pay-to-win.
4) Gameplay gets very repetitive once you hit lvl 60 cap.

Currently I am like the only active global player talking here. Used to have a lot of global players here during the initial few mths.

Couple of mths down the road, I wonder how many SEA players will be left talking abt this game here.

Last edited by Remless; 27-09-2019 at 11:50 PM..
Old 28-09-2019, 10:06 AM   #2077
High Supremacy Member

The game won't fade... but u might....

This game loses a lot of players and have player retention issues. TW side already have server merges.

Mainly due to:

1) This game is a grindfest. Basically u will be grinding and grinding.
2) Contents are released very slowly. Events are usually monthly. If you are fast in grinding out events, the rest of the mth have basically nothing to do except more grinding.
3) Realtime PVP content is very time-consuming and is pay-to-win.
4) Gameplay gets very repetitive once you hit lvl 60 cap.

Currently I am like the only active global player talking here. Used to have a lot of global players here during the initial few mths.

Couple of mths down the road, I wonder how many SEA players will be left talking abt this game here.

Haha i think for now i quite like this game, the previous game i played with money spent was brave frontier for about 2 years or so.

So far i quite like the game mechanics not bad
Old 28-09-2019, 11:12 AM   #2078

Haha i think for now i quite like this game, the previous game i played with money spent was brave frontier for about 2 years or so.

So far i quite like the game mechanics not bad
Hope that we still meet each other here few mths later. Really wish that u guys break the record and last until the first collab (trials in the sky).

Those gl players I started with didn't even last till the collab.

Ah.. I played bf too. Both gl and jp. Ironically, i spent $20 on gl, but played jp as f2p for much longer. Gl became so convoluted and app quality became so bad that I ditched it.

Last edited by Remless; 28-09-2019 at 11:15 AM..
Old 28-09-2019, 02:47 PM   #2079
High Supremacy Member

Hope that we still meet each other here few mths later. Really wish that u guys break the record and last until the first collab (trials in the sky).

Those gl players I started with didn't even last till the collab.

Ah.. I played bf too. Both gl and jp. Ironically, i spent $20 on gl, but played jp as f2p for much longer. Gl became so convoluted and app quality became so bad that I ditched it.
Well money making for them
Old 28-09-2019, 03:05 PM   #2080
High Supremacy Member

On a side note, how is it that i sometimes see players who are of same level but incredibly overpowered.

I am currently at level 48 but i can barely do 45 dragon
Old 28-09-2019, 06:41 PM   #2081

On a side note, how is it that i sometimes see players who are of same level but incredibly overpowered.

Join an awesome guild and actively do guild battle.

Other than that, they probably have friends carrying them to do higher lvl stuff.
Old 28-09-2019, 06:54 PM   #2082
Supremacy Member

Cos never level much and upgrade units and gears. So they keep their level low but their gears and units are incredibly strong. I can do 45 dragon at 42 and 50 dragon at 47. And because of gears and upgrade, I can even clear higher level elite map and farm the mat thus can even upgrade further without actual buying mat from guild shop. Is like a chain effect.

Last edited by Tortoise79; 28-09-2019 at 06:56 PM..
Tortoise79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 07:24 PM   #2083

Looking for a guild in Emerald Gate

I and a couple of friends are looking for a new guild that is doing very hard x2 difficulty of GW every week.

We do more than 5k every week at our current guild and cleared most of the lvl60 and some 65 anikis and dragons. Hope to find people that are willing to grind day in day out. Emerald Gate (SEA)

Last edited by wert; 28-09-2019 at 07:59 PM..
wert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 07:54 PM   #2084

other gears, bonds play a part as well and also some seems to have obtain masteries in other paths so they get more stats as well.
xfool99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2019, 09:57 PM   #2085
High Supremacy Member

Cos never level much and upgrade units and gears. So they keep their level low but their gears and units are incredibly strong. I can do 45 dragon at 42 and 50 dragon at 47. And because of gears and upgrade, I can even clear higher level elite map and farm the mat thus can even upgrade further without actual buying mat from guild shop. Is like a chain effect.
Ph hahaha okay
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.