HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2019, 11:14 PM   #2176

I must say that after reading through the thread, the best tip is to train pinky. I was skeptical at first and didn't thought it was worth to do so as I was fully focused on a princess team.

But ever since I got to lvl 52 and was having such a hard time clearing PVE, I started training and adding pinky to my team and everything became much easier. I'm officially a pinky fan now. Pinky wan sui!
Shast155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2019, 11:42 PM   #2177

just solo-ed thunder dragon L55 and got 2 SSR equips for the first time

Nice one. Its really rng. So far I never get double ssr drops from lvl 65 dragons even. (Though it did happen at lower lvl dragons)
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2019, 11:54 PM   #2178

I must say that after reading through the thread, the best tip is to train pinky. I was skeptical at first and didn't thought it was worth to do so as I was fully focused on a princess team.

But ever since I got to lvl 52 and was having such a hard time clearing PVE, I started training and adding pinky to my team and everything became much easier. I'm officially a pinky fan now. Pinky wan sui!
I still use Liana over her for better heals and the act again, she is kinda situational unless you dun have Liana or Tiaris for the heals.
xfool99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2019, 12:25 AM   #2179
Supremacy Member

Pinky Wan Sui! You must use sky archer troops for pinky so that she can fly. Then she become more wan sui!
Old 17-10-2019, 08:33 AM   #2180

I still use Liana over her for better heals and the act again, she is kinda situational unless you dun have Liana or Tiaris for the heals.
Yeah. I don't really use pinky as a replacement for my main healer. She is usually used as a 2nd healer where debuffs are necessary. Her spot is taken by another dps or even sophia when I feel debuffs are not so needed.

Overall I have 5 healers on hand and I field them depending on situations. These 5 are the most useful and necessary, and all other healers can be chucked aside.

My healing 5:
Liana, tiaris, pinky, Sophia and klose.

It won't be long for u guys to get klose. She is a free SR healer. She is the top tier pvp healer and is preferred over the ssr healers in many setups.

Trails of sky event will come to u guys in 2 mths time (in December), after landius/rachel.

Last edited by Remless; 17-10-2019 at 09:10 AM..
Old 17-10-2019, 01:25 PM   #2181
High Supremacy Member

She really wan sui, i cleared quite a bit of content w her after hearing tips from here
alanjw55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2019, 01:26 PM   #2182

May I know why do most prefer Liana over Tiaris? I have both and I prefer to take Tiaris for the consistent heals on tanks and the crazy good attack blessing.

I find that at lvl 50+ it's hard for my tank to survive if he doesn't have Tiaris heals on enemy's turn.
Shast155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2019, 02:02 PM   #2183

May I know why do most prefer Liana over Tiaris? I have both and I prefer to take Tiaris for the consistent heals on tanks and the crazy good attack blessing.

I find that at lvl 50+ it's hard for my tank to survive if he doesn't have Tiaris heals on enemy's turn.
Liana is better for tactical offense. Her Again skill is unmatched and her prayer heal the widest area. Liana is also good for offensive pvp.

Tiaris is mainly for defensive pve. Her heals on enemy turn is useful for surviving onslaughts. But truly, with pinky, I don't really need tiaris since the enemies are so debuffed that tanks can survive even without her heals, unless the stage is not suitable for pinky.

Tiaris is also not really good for pvp... and her position in pvp defense is taken over by....
Klose.

I only use tiaris when my units are so underlvled (or enemies are too OP that my dps are unable to take them down, requiring the tank to tank multiple hits in 1 turn), or in joint battles when I am taking up defense position (with ledin)
Old 17-10-2019, 04:28 PM   #2184
High Supremacy Member

Buddies, does doing solo or team attack for guild makes any difference in terms of points?
Old 17-10-2019, 06:36 PM   #2185
Supremacy Member

Buddies, does doing solo or team attack for guild makes any difference in terms of points?
Got big diff de.
Solo: You use 6 units to complete that stage and earn 420 points. That tower drop 3%.
Group: You use 2 units to complete that stage and earn 420 points each. That tower drop 3%. That's 420 X 3 points earned (although still 420 each, but the total is 1260)

Do 3 times.
Solo: You used 18 units, earn 1260 points, tower down 9%
Party: Total also used 18 units, each also earn 1260 points but the total for 3 ppl is 3780 points. Tower down 9%.

Therefore, same number of units used, same % drop but total points earn is 3 times more for party.
Old 17-10-2019, 08:14 PM   #2186

Yeah. It's better to find 2 friends and spam.

For me, I solo. Not sure when SEA will get the revamped guild war.

The amount of points I get from 1 fight:

Old 17-10-2019, 09:41 PM   #2187
High Supremacy Member

I try to find party to do guild war but sometimes wait and wait until i also sian lol
Old 17-10-2019, 11:09 PM   #2188

sometimes timing may not suit others so inevitably have to solo a few times. Strategy for soloing is to use the least high levels heroes to complete, L40-45 can be clear using 2-3 L55+ heroes , just add 3-4 low ones as support for them. Anyway 5k is rather easy to reach unless you are doing easy/normal mode.

I try to find party to do guild war but sometimes wait and wait until i also sian lol
Have to find active guild with many L50+ ppl that choing GW everyday and kick out inactives

Last edited by xfool99; 17-10-2019 at 11:16 PM..
xfool99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 12:19 AM   #2189
Arch-Supremacy Member

Btw just curious I see ppl always asking for likes. Does like give u any rewards?
SibehEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2019, 09:23 AM   #2190

Btw just curious I see ppl always asking for likes. Does like give u any rewards?
Nothing. Just vanity.

U can actually create another char in another server, go to friends and search for your main account name. Tap 'check card' and 'like' yourself to increase the number of likes.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.