HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2019, 05:26 PM   #2251

Just managed to pull bozel somehow...did not get to farm him the last time.

Seems like hes quite a good debuffer
Yeah. He is good. Most people's first 6* ssr since his event ran twice to get his shards.

His event is coming to u guys again in few mths time.

This mth - Landius/Rachel
Next mth - Trails in the sky event
After that is the bozel event rerun (with more rewards than previously)
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:12 PM   #2252

Finally gotten Tiaris, one day before the banner ends. Time to build her up.

On a casual note, she is really skinny 😆
alexsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 12:56 PM   #2253
Great Supremacy Member

She's a trap....

Finally gotten Tiaris, one day before the banner ends. Time to build her up.

On a casual note, she is really skinny 😆
harbinger255 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2019, 02:05 PM   #2254

So lucky

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT
KernYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 03:28 PM   #2255

Btw people, stock up as much rainbow keys as possible. Its another bottleneck in this game. You can never have enough of those.

Try to spend 300 stamina in secret realm everyday and clear all random map events that drop them. Do the joint battles that drop those as well. Clear up to A+ in timeless trial as well every week for 10 keys.

Imminent release of Yulia in 2 weeks and I realised I've over spent them and left only 5 keys. Lol.
Old 05-11-2019, 05:16 PM   #2256
Master Member

2019 Nov still worth playing as a beginner?
Old 05-11-2019, 05:34 PM   #2257
Master Member

Yeah. He is good. Most people's first 6* ssr since his event ran twice to get his shards.

His event is coming to u guys again in few mths time.

This mth - Landius/Rachel
Next mth - Trails in the sky event
After that is the bozel event rerun (with more rewards than previously)
Landius/Rachel is an important event?
But its not focus banner, it can be a TC sink without getting anything. Is it as important as saving to pull for liana? yup, i don't have liana zzz

I got shelfaniel after pulling like 12x10, which is just ridiculous given its a focus banner. thats like less than 1% success. pui!
Old 05-11-2019, 06:10 PM   #2258

Landius/Rachel is an important event?
But its not focus banner, it can be a TC sink without getting anything. Is it as important as saving to pull for liana? yup, i don't have liana zzz

I got shelfaniel after pulling like 12x10, which is just ridiculous given its a focus banner. thats like less than 1% success. pui!
Ouch...
Rumoured this game has a pity system at 100 pulls which guarantees an SSR at the 100th pull. Looks like its just rumours......

Landius/Rachel banner transform what it was like in pvp. U will be seeing a different arena very soon. They are also good in pve. Landius is important if you had pulled any of the ssr in the previous Listell/Ranford banners as he is required to unlock their bond powers.

Its good to get one now, since it helps in future focus banners later. There will be one that feature rachel, tiaris and liana, so its easier to get liana on that banner when u have rachel.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:13 PM   #2259

2019 Nov still worth playing as a beginner?
You can still start well right now. The only 2 important things u missed are the 2 free SSRs, bozel and gerold/layla.

Bozel event will be re-running soon, so u can get him then. Gerold/layla is a total junk ssr that no one uses and its a waste of resources to even lvl him, so you won't miss it.
Lucien666 likes this.
Old 05-11-2019, 06:51 PM   #2260
Master Member

Ouch...
Rumoured this game has a pity system at 100 pulls which guarantees an SSR at the 100th pull. Looks like its just rumours......

Landius/Rachel banner transform what it was like in pvp. U will be seeing a different arena very soon. They are also good in pve. Landius is important if you had pulled any of the ssr in the previous Listell/Ranford banners as he is required to unlock their bond powers.

Its good to get one now, since it helps in future focus banners later. There will be one that feature rachel, tiaris and liana, so its easier to get liana on that banner when u have rachel.
Looks like I got to spend more $ 🤦*♂️ I have listell and I have seen it in pvp. Absolutely rekted by it
EvilPaladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:16 PM   #2261
Supremacy Member

Ouch...
I heard the pity counter reset after maintenance (not sure though). Like you did 90 pull on Monday and get nothing, Tuesday is the weekly maintenance and your pity counter will be reset. So after maintenance, you can pull up to 100 before the pity counter kicks in making you pulling a total of 190.

Again these are rumors too.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:44 PM   #2262

Ouch...

no it does exist
xfool99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 12:17 AM   #2263

I heard the pity counter reset after maintenance (not sure though). Like you did 90 pull on Monday and get nothing, Tuesday is the weekly maintenance and your pity counter will be reset. So after maintenance, you can pull up to 100 before the pity counter kicks in making you pulling a total of 190.

Again these are rumors too.
Wah.... Didn't know abt this. So effectively the pity counter is resetted every week and we have to start all over at every new banner. There is no 'carry over' pity....

I count myself lucky not to trigger the pity system to get an ssr (hope I never will)

(Missing Sigma, gizarof and wiler)
Old 06-11-2019, 08:48 AM   #2264
Great Supremacy Member

Any one from SEA floating city wanna jump guild? Mine is doing 1x nm 1x vhard for now... No drama fuss free guild... Do need min 50 else hard for you to benefit off gw
harbinger255 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:03 AM   #2265
Master Member

didnt work for me. i pulled after maintenance, when the new banner is up.

but i did pull 1 by 1 to 20 pulls, and then by 10s
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.