[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

pai000000

Reaction score
Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah!! But her skill is quite niche. (Heal tank who guard for her)
Need some specific positioning to be useful.
Nice to know she is coming. Not sure if I can clear the main story until I can reach her. I would prefer a normal SSR banner. Currently my power only about 35000+

Cannot expect much from a free story SR.

Tbh, I find main story stages so much easier than time rift elite stages. Just that usually main story stages are huge with a big map and a lot of enemies to kill.

pai000000

Reaction score
Cannot expect much from a free story SR.

Tbh, I find main story stages so much easier than time rift elite stages. Just that usually main story stages are huge with a big map and a lot of enemies to kill.

I find some story missions quite tiring. Lots of reinforcement. Also they give shards very slowly, take forever to go up in stars.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I find some story missions quite tiring. Lots of reinforcement. Also they give shards very slowly, take forever to go up in stars.

Super agreed. Sometimes when you thought you are done with the stage and it out pops a lot of new enemies....

I have just did enough story stages to unlock the relevant time rift stages to get awakening mats. Have not proceed with story for a while already (and I also haven't get the green oliver yet). Lol. Need to find the energy and motivation to do them some day.

pai000000

Reaction score
Super agreed. Sometimes when you thought you are done with the stage and it out pops a lot of new enemies....

I have just did enough story stages to unlock the relevant time rift stages to get awakening mats. Have not proceed with story for a while already (and I also haven't get the green oliver yet). Lol. Need to find the energy and motivation to do them some day.

That's what I am doing now more or less. Just waiting for 3C awakening. Quite slow because I can only complete up to lvl65 for all temples.

So far, I unlocked 3C skill for Rachel and Luna. What characters with 3C do you recommend I give priority to? I can only unlock about 1 per 2 weeks. zzz

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
That's what I am doing now more or less. Just waiting for 3C awakening. Quite slow because I can only complete up to lvl65 for all temples.

So far, I unlocked 3C skill for Rachel and Luna. What characters with 3C do you recommend I give priority to? I can only unlock about 1 per 2 weeks. zzz

So far I had unlocked 3C for Leon, Luna, Rachel, Maiya, Landius, Yusuke and Matthew.

Although I have enough mats to unlock 2 more chars, still considering whether they are worth it.

Potential candidates:

Ledin: His 3C has questionable use. More for pvp, though Ledin as a char is hardly useful for pvp. If his 3c is equipped, he cannot activate 2 square guard without an enemy near him. If I carry divine guard to have perm guard up, he cannot carry fac buff... dilemma....

Cherie: Her 3c restore 100% hp. It also resets cd if it kills an enemy, or stun the enemy. Useless in boss fights but good in regular mobs killing.

Angelina: Her 3c skill is one of the meta defining and powerful. But I don't really use her as a char....

Sonya: Powerful 3c skill (if u use her with her exclusive wep)

Juggler: Powerful and good utility 3c, but only for pvp.

pai000000

Reaction score
So far I had unlocked 3C for Leon, Luna, Rachel, Maiya, Landius, Yusuke and Matthew.

Although I have enough mats to unlock 2 more chars, still considering whether they are worth it.

Potential candidates:

Ledin: His 3C has questionable use. More for pvp, though Ledin as a char is hardly useful for pvp. If his 3c is equipped, he cannot activate 2 square guard without an enemy near him. If I carry divine guard to have perm guard up, he cannot carry fac buff... dilemma....

Cherie: Her 3c restore 100% hp. It also resets cd if it kills an enemy, or stun the enemy. Useless in boss fights but good in regular mobs killing.

Angelina: Her 3c skill is one of the meta defining and powerful. But I don't really use her as a char....

Sonya: Powerful 3c skill (if u use her with her exclusive wep)

Juggler: Powerful and good utility 3c, but only for pvp.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I feel the same about Ledin. Not a simple choice.
Currently my next candidates are Lana or Landius.
Cherie: Good skill but not using her much nowadays as compared to last time
Angelina: Same as you, not using her much

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
I feel the same about Ledin. Not a simple choice.
Currently my next candidates are Lana or Landius.
Cherie: Good skill but not using her much nowadays as compared to last time
Angelina: Same as you, not using her much

How about Leon? I think his 3c is one of the more useful since it grants him another aoe hit after attacking (though the displacement effect can sometimes work against u in pve).

As for Lana, its just a 3-range dark reaper with soldiers attacking together. I use her more as an aoe dmg dealer so not considering her 3c.

pai000000

Reaction score
How about Leon? I think his 3c is one of the more useful since it grants him another aoe hit after attacking (though the displacement effect can sometimes work against u in pve).

As for Lana, its just a 3-range dark reaper with soldiers attacking together. I use her more as an aoe dmg dealer so not considering her 3c.

Yeah I think Leon is another candidate. I like Landius's 3c better, but I use Leon more than Landius, so its dilemma.
For Lana, I also tend to use her as aoe, but some maps I need her as single target.
I am exclusively pve.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think Leon is another candidate. I like Landius's 3c better, but I use Leon more than Landius, so its dilemma.
For Lana, I also tend to use her as aoe, but some maps I need her as single target.
I am exclusively pve.

Or you might want to wait until next week. Licorice/Renata banner.

Since all new chars now come with their awakening skills ready to unlock. You might want to unlock their skills if u get them. Also they will release some more old chars' awakening skills with this major update. Might have more candidates to consider. :s13:

pai000000

Reaction score
Or you might want to wait until next week. Licorice/Renata banner.

Since all new chars now come with their awakening skills ready to unlock. You might want to unlock their skills if u get them. Also they will release some more old chars' awakening skills with this major update. Might have more candidates to consider. :s13:

Yeah har might as well. Anyway I only have 3 moons.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah har might as well. Anyway I only have 3 moons.

Busy night.

50 single ticket pulls= 3 SSRs. A ledin dupe and..

YP5qcmJ_d.webp

VzOdCbS_d.webp

Fully awaken licorice and sakura.

51apE4Q_d.webp

vxsn0hD_d.webp

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Congrats!
I pulled licorice, but have trouble passing her first awakening trial. Maybe I need more stars

Thx. I had trouble with the awakening trials also but eventually pass it with my 3 star licorice.

Use crystal warlocks or bats. That renata is very annoying to kill.

Also, if you have trouble getting a perfect clear for her 3rd gate of fate, the video below will help:

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1YE411G7JS?p=3

Last edited:

nexusscion

Reaction score
Langrisser SEA looking for a few more peeps to join at Emerald Gate server to replace some retired players.

Mostly are Asian time zone player with majority of them are SG/Msia players.

Guild Name: Errant Knights. Drop me a PM if ya interested. We are active guild clearing the GW (Purgatory mode).

corydoras

Reaction score
Hi guys, I started playing langrisser mobile in Feb 2019 & stopped in Mar 2020 due to work commitment. However, I started to miss & would like to reminisce this game again, but quite reluctant to start all over again from scratch.

Can I check does anyone who have an old account in any server to give me? Kindly pm me & thanks in advance for your kind gesture.

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I started playing langrisser mobile in Feb 2019 & stopped in Mar 2020 due to work commitment. However, I started to miss & would like to reminisce this game again, but quite reluctant to start all over again from scratch.

Can I check does anyone who have an old account in any server to give me? Kindly pm me & thanks in advance for your kind gesture.
stop for a year can catch up one lah. no need use old account, just log in to your original account.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.