HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2019, 09:53 AM   #2386
Great Supremacy Member

Eh.... This kind a bit sian already... Too restrictive... Lang let us run about whole map.. Bit more tactical

Sidetrack:

New creation from zlongame after langrisser and laplace. Interface and hero raising wise, it's very similar to langrisser. But combat wise it's a turned based RPG. Chinese voice acting that sounds a bit cringy.

harbinger255 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 10:08 AM   #2387

Eh.... This kind a bit sian already... Too restrictive... Lang let us run about whole map.. Bit more tactical
Yeah. This kind of turn based RPG market got too many already. I just find it interesting that they Incorporated what they have on langrisser into this type of game.

This game even has the new player 'cherie' event. Lol. And this ssr is really a Cherie clone. Can act again after killing enemy.

Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 11:17 AM   #2388
Great Supremacy Member

Yeah. This kind of turn based RPG market got too many already. I just find it interesting that they Incorporated what they have on langrisser into this type of game.

This game even has the new player 'cherie' event. Lol. And this ssr is really a Cherie clone. Can act again after killing enemy.

Wahaha... well... they don't get that most of us are hooked to lang bcuz of nostalgia....

Then again, looking at all the collabs... maybe they do know...
Old 03-12-2019, 10:54 AM   #2389

Looks like this equipment summon banner on SEA right now is a trap for people to waste tickets/gems before the collab banner next week lol

And also this big bro gamble.. Knn spin 3 times get the 3 bottom prize

Last edited by wheelloader; 03-12-2019 at 10:58 AM..
wheelloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:21 AM   #2390
Great Supremacy Member

Looks like this equipment summon banner on SEA right now is a trap for people to waste tickets/gems before the collab banner next week lol

And also this big bro gamble.. Knn spin 3 times get the 3 bottom prize

For f2p, actually collab no big hoo ha except for klose.... estelle mechanics is weird... leonharte is whale toy... joshua - mage killer = every melee unit... renne is prolly the only really "good" unit... tag team with bozel for havoc

For whales... well... everything is a trap...
Old 03-12-2019, 11:59 AM   #2391

Want new chars to make the game more interesting.. If not keep using same few chars abit sian liao
wheelloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 12:26 PM   #2392

Want new chars to make the game more interesting.. If not keep using same few chars abit sian liao
U have to wait till the 2nd banner of the collab.

First banner's chars are not very fun. Estelle mainly for waifu factor, but u probably won't use her over ledin. Her aoe only does decent damage to horses. Vs others its like ant bite.

Joshua is good for pvp, but pve wise, not very good other than to fac buff.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:30 PM   #2393

For f2p, actually collab no big hoo ha except for klose.... estelle mechanics is weird... leonharte is whale toy... joshua - mage killer = every melee unit... renne is prolly the only really "good" unit... tag team with bozel for havoc

Leonhart is good for pvp, and as for pve wise, flashy aoe dps. He is quite good in killing goblins.

Renne actually is quite redundant. Not that she is bad, she is the most powerful single target mage. But many people already has bozel+lana combo that already dominate ice dragons already.

The best collab char for pve content is sakura, even until yuyu collab. Lol. Lot's of people I jb with regretted not pulling for her already. She is definitely not just a pretty face or a trap.

Last edited by Remless; 03-12-2019 at 12:34 PM..
Old 03-12-2019, 12:35 PM   #2394
Great Supremacy Member

Leonhart is good for pvp, and as for pve wise, flashy aoe dps. He is quite good in killing goblins.

Renne actually is quite redundant. Not that she is bad, she is the most powerful single target mage. But many people already has bozel+lana combo that already dominate ice dragons already.

Leonharte is another expensive one to build lo... Ice dragon quite passe liao... now is more eternal temple.... although already cleared levair 65.... so...
Old 03-12-2019, 12:38 PM   #2395

Leonharte is another expensive one to build lo... Ice dragon quite passe liao... now is more eternal temple.... although already cleared levair 65.... so...
He is quite ok to build bah. Other than his event wep (which is very worth is to pull since a lot of other chars benefit from it, like sakura, bern, etc), his gears are quite standard. The wep will be re-released as a wep with another name even if u don't pull the event wep banner.

Yeah.. that's why renne is quite redundant.... Other than loli factor.....

My friend pulled the event wep banner. Its name is as below.

I got the re-released version, which is available in the shop from ore gamble, or as a very rare dragon drop.

All limited time event weps will be re-released (with a different name and picture, but same effect and stats) into the permanent pool, so you guys don't have to pull the event wep banners if you don't want to.

Last edited by Remless; 03-12-2019 at 01:20 PM..
Old 03-12-2019, 12:51 PM   #2396

Lol. I kinda feel that zlongame manipulate rates for newbies and bait players.

This game has 2.2% ssr rate (0.2% higher than langrisser, lol), but 3 days of casual playing w/o rerolling I get 6 ssrs liao.

Same thing with langrisser. Last time I also get ssrs when I started that it does not feel like its 2%. Now if I can get a ssr in 80 pulls I consider quite lucky liao.

Last edited by Remless; 03-12-2019 at 12:54 PM..
Old 05-12-2019, 03:34 PM   #2397
Supremacy Member

is there a pc client for SEA ? currently only manage to find the global one.
Cokacola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 06:40 PM   #2398

Sidetrack:

New creation from zlongame after langrisser and laplace. Interface and hero raising wise, it's very similar to langrisser. But combat wise it's a turned based RPG. Chinese voice acting that sounds a bit cringy.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT
Shib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:10 AM   #2399
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is there any proven effect of full moon enchant?

I read some saying there a translation error so is full moon condition:

Hero hp above 80% to proc or hero and soldier hp above 80% to proc?

Was thinking if my altermuller shd use full moon or rough sea. If hero and soldier hp to be 80% then I think it's hard to meet. Will change to rough sea.
SibehEng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 10:01 AM   #2400

Is there any proven effect of full moon enchant?

I read some saying there a translation error so is full moon condition:

Hero hp above 80% to proc or hero and soldier hp above 80% to proc?

Was thinking if my altermuller shd use full moon or rough sea. If hero and soldier hp to be 80% then I think it's hard to meet. Will change to rough sea.
It's hero+soldier HP above 80% to proc.

I don't think u need to be that worried about not able to sustain the condition since most of the time, u will be using a healer. Only exception is joint battles when u may not want to use a healer.

Do note that rough sea is only effective when u are actively attacking. When u are being attacked, u only get the basic +5% atk/int. Full moon is effective not matter whether u are attacking or not as long as hp is above 80% before entering battle.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.