HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Like Tree87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-05-2020, 06:50 PM   #2476
Great Supremacy Member

i dont have the resource to up level so many characters.

Slowly farm lo.... One good thing about Langrisser M is their power creep isn't that bad.... Early units might not be as OP as they used to be but still damn good
harbinger255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2020, 09:09 AM   #2477

Slowly farm lo.... One good thing about Langrisser M is their power creep isn't that bad.... Early units might not be as OP as they used to be but still damn good
Yeah. The early units are still high tiers in pve, even though they are power creeped by later units in pvp.

During the release of Yulia/Omega banner, there is another very important feature being released. Ancient Beckoning and char class enchantments.

Overview:

This will greatly improve your char stats and overall power. You can google for specific bosses guides.
Remless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2020, 09:12 AM   #2478
Great Supremacy Member

Meh... I give up in PVP... Normal arena still not so bad... Apex and world is like zzzzzz.... Takes too long for just one match

Yeah. The early units are still high tiers in pve, even though they are power creeped by later units in pvp.

During the release of Yulia/Omega banner, there is another very important feature being released. Ancient Beckoning and char class enchantments.

Overview:

This will greatly improve your char stats and overall power. You can google for specific bosses guides.
Old 28-05-2020, 09:25 AM   #2479

Meh... I give up in PVP... Normal arena still not so bad... Apex and world is like zzzzzz.... Takes too long for just one match
Same here. World and apex arena is like having a permanent part time job, and its not a casual one. I gave up also as its too time-consuming.

But even for regular arena, those chars optimized for pvp in the defence team is going to give us a hard time in clearing arena dailies. Like Landius+Juggler+Listell combos with klose, etc. Which is why I use aoe teams to clear them.

Sakura and Listell make nuking defence teams so easy, even if they have higher power than me. They both have increased dmg taken debuffs in their aoe and applies the various forms of healing reversal debuffs, making bozel and lana's aoe dmg even higher.

I love it when their defense team contains Juggler. Instead of healing his team when he got hit, he helps me bring forward their death when he is hit with heal reversal debuffs.
Old 28-05-2020, 12:53 PM   #2480
Arch-Supremacy Member

i got those two new ladies. how good are they.?
Old 28-05-2020, 11:28 PM   #2481
Great Supremacy Member

Clarett isn't bad but alustriel is kinda a bummer.... Save yr tix for Yulia next Tuesday bah

i got those two new ladies. how good are they.?
Old 29-05-2020, 07:44 AM   #2482

Clarett isn't bad but alustriel is kinda a bummer.... Save yr tix for Yulia next Tuesday bah
Clarett is a long distance cannon. Mine is currently at 5*, being able to move 9 squares if she rest for 1 turn. To make her movement more obscene, I enchanted her gears with breeze, making her able to move 11 squares if it proc.

She also has +5% dmg per square moved b4 combat, just like Leon. Her act again if she cannot one-shot is invaluable in boss fight as I can use lightning flash for main dps, then roar to debuff the boss on the same turn.

Her main weakness is her soldier types. Too bad she cannot use angels. I used holy pegasus.

For alustriel, she is kinda standard. I used her mainly in guild battles as a filler char. I also used her in one of the ancient beckoning boss (hugin and mugin) who is weak against archers and she is a boosted fac char for that boss. Mine is at 4*.

I equipped her with ullr's bow and use melee soldiers (gargoyles and bone dinos worked) so her soldiers can attack from 2 square range and is tanky enough to do and take melee damage also. Mainly an archer/calvary hybrid and a pve char.

In terms of utility as an archer, Luna, Narm and Omega are much more useful. Even if you pulled Omega during the Yulia/Omega banner, he is still a prize.

Below is a video of how archers/assassins (omega, alustriel) can make a super high level timeless trial, a cheese fight (SSSS final boss fight, lvl 80):

Last edited by Remless; 29-05-2020 at 07:58 AM..
Old 06-06-2020, 04:54 PM   #2483
Arch-Supremacy Member

Need a new guild..

btw what is the highest total pwoer 1 character can reach.
Old 06-06-2020, 05:05 PM   #2484
Great Supremacy Member

Which server are you in anyway?

Need a new guild..

btw what is the highest total pwoer 1 character can reach.
Old 11-06-2020, 04:42 PM   #2485

Edmw still got slot?
Sanguoshitaisen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 05:38 PM   #2486
Great Supremacy Member

Edmw still got slot?

Also bo EDMW guild.... but my guild in is floating city... weekly 2x purg.. currently full tho
Old 11-06-2020, 06:21 PM   #2487
Arch-Supremacy Member

spend so much gems... no yulia... only 1 Angelina SSr... but i got her already.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:24 PM   #2488
Arch-Supremacy Member

found a SG guild liao. in floating city.
Old 11-06-2020, 07:19 PM   #2489

spend so much gems... no yulia... only 1 Angelina SSr... but i got her already.
If u can, I will advise u to keep trying to get at least one of them. This banner is a meta banner and having either will make things so much easier. Omega is also super Op in pve.
Old 11-06-2020, 08:39 PM   #2490
Arch-Supremacy Member

If u can, I will advise u to keep trying to get at least one of them. This banner is a meta banner and having either will make things so much easier. Omega is also super Op in pve.
not more gem lot... f2p here
if miss this boat, when is next one
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.