[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got auto also like no auto. Enemy AI very smart while our AI is dumb.

Unless playing a stage which the lvl difference is very high.

Side note: Hard to get SSR... Gacha rate SSR 2%, SR 13% and R 85%. I pulled quite a number of times also 1 SSR only.

Ya, SSR super low. The 3 SSR, 2 got due to event % increase, another one by competing an event. I'm lv 32 currently and did at least 8 - 10 x10 rolls.
Anyway playing as a means to prepare for the EN release. Hope they would be so low rates.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya, SSR super low. The 3 SSR, 2 got due to event % increase, another one by competing an event. I'm lv 32 currently and did at least 8 - 10 x10 rolls.
Anyway playing as a means to prepare for the EN release. Hope they would be so low rates.

I am still Lv 29... suay... pulled dupe Luna. She is really the weakest SSR in the beginning. But heard that she is good late in the game as 'Princess team' activator.

Just got Sherry yesterday from the 7 day starter event. She is awesome. Better than Luna flyer any time. I changed my Luna to mounted archer the moment I have Sherry.

This game is good in the sense that strategy still take precedence. Poor moves will still kill SSR. Some SRs are powerful also, like the botak and queen (of the 4 imperial generals).

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am still Lv 29... suay... pulled dupe Luna. She is really the weakest SSR in the beginning. But heard that she is good late in the game as 'Princess team' activator.

Just got Sherry yesterday from the 7 day starter event. She is awesome. Better than Luna flyer any time. I changed my Luna to mounted archer the moment I have Sherry.

This game is good in the sense that strategy still take precedence. Poor moves will still kill SSR. Some SRs are powerful also, like the botak and queen (of the 4 imperial generals).

I always face palm when my teammate hits Auto in a fight when his SSR hero level is same or lower then the mission mobs.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I always face palm when my teammate hits Auto in a fight when his SSR hero level is same or lower then the mission mobs.

Yeah. The collaboration real time multiplayer runs in the evenings is really fun.

I wonder what timing will the global version follow. Probably it will not follow Asian timing.

Going backwards to find the hidden treasure in the maps paid off.
Pulled Emperor as my 3rd SSR. Imperial team activator.

hwHFUzr_d.jpg

Last edited:

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
play US version on 22nd..if asia released, can port over data ma? if not like waste time.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
play US version on 22nd..if asia released, can port over data ma? if not like waste time.

Cannot port over. So far there are 2 Asia version. CN and TW. They do not share data.

For me, I will see when are the timings for the real time events for the eng version before I decide if I will switch. I definitely won't want to wake up in the midnight to play langrisser. Lol.

Current TW server timings (GMT +8).
Real time server pvp:
12pm-1pm
7-9pm

Real time collaboration quest:
9pm-10pm

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot port over. So far there are 2 Asia version. CN and TW. They do not share data.

For me, I will see when are the timings for the real time events for the eng version before I decide if I will switch. I definitely won't want to wake up in the midnight to play langrisser. Lol.

Current TW server timings (GMT +8).
Real time server pvp:
12pm-1pm
7-9pm

Real time collaboration quest:
9pm-10pm

that's the thing. i wouldn't wanna invest in eng us version if the events are all happening while we are asleep.

i also dun wanna play tiong version :s22:

hais. maybe just play the eng version for fun ba.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
that's the thing. i wouldn't wanna invest in eng us version if the events are all happening while we are asleep.

i also dun wanna play tiong version :s22:

hais. maybe just play the eng version for fun ba.

Just some tips for casual/f2p start.

The initial goddess questions and answers are impt, as it determines the MC's final class. Try to aim for flyer/horseman or archer for his 2nd final class (hero/swordsman will always be one of his final class). Do not get rogue/ninja as his final class as it's the worst class for him.

The 3 MCs are worth lvling. In fact, I am using them now in the 35+ stages and temporary benched my 2 pulled SSRs. The team i am using now is f2p's light of glory team.

AX6IOQR_d.jpg

Matthew (MC, joins at start)
Grenier (MC, joins at start. Key figure in the light of glory team. Has a buff that buffs everyone of the light of glory camp massively at his final class)
Aimeeda (MC, joins at start)
Sherry/Cherie (Free SSR after a series of beginner quests in the first 7 days)
Chris (SR holy maiden. This is possibly the harder to get as a member, but easy compared to getting a SSR)

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Global starting soon. Gd luck to all.

PS: This game 'practically cannot' reroll. (Tutorial is long until the first summon is available, even longer to get the first 10x roll).

Recommended to accumulate a 10x roll so that you can get a guaranteed SR. It helps.

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyhuan can consperm the date and time release in singapore timing ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just some tips for casual/f2p start.

The initial goddess questions and answers are impt, as it determines the MC's final class. Try to aim for flyer/horseman or archer for his 2nd final class (hero/swordsman will always be one of his final class). Do not get rogue/ninja as his final class as it's the worst class for him.

The 3 MCs are worth lvling. In fact, I am using them now in the 35+ stages and temporary benched my 2 pulled SSRs. The team i am using now is f2p's light of glory team.

AX6IOQR_d.jpg

Matthew (MC, joins at start)
Grenier (MC, joins at start. Key figure in the light of glory team. Has a buff that buffs everyone of the light of glory camp massively at his final class)
Aimeeda (MC, joins at start)
Sherry/Cherie (Free SSR after a series of beginner quests in the first 7 days)
Chris (SR holy maiden. This is possibly the harder to get as a member, but easy compared to getting a SSR)

Do you have the answer?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you have the answer?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Below are absolute spoilers to the questions (translation required). View at your discretion....

梦幻模拟战手游女神问答选择

1.影(忍)

答案:1、防御 2、冷静的判断力 3、在天上的世界 4、夜晚宁静的小屋 5、热情 6、接受 7、为了保护所爱的人

2.突击骑士(骑)

答案:1、撤退 2、粉碎敌人的破坏力 3、不存在 4、为了得到想要的东西 5、不屈的精神 6、互相给予 7、为了名誉

3.龙骑统帅(飞)

答案:1、反击 2、优秀的机动性 3、我就是神 4、为了守护想要守护的事物 5、勇气 6、服务于人 7、为了保卫所爱的人

4.游侠(弓)

答案:1、防御 2、冷静的判断力 3、在天上的世界 4、春天绿色的草原 5、忠诚 6、互相给予 7、为了保卫所爱的人

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Below are absolute spoilers to the questions (translation required). View at your discretion....

梦幻模拟战手游女神问答选择

1.影(忍)

答案:1、防御 2、冷静的判断力 3、在天上的世界 4、夜晚宁静的小屋 5、热情 6、接受 7、为了保护所爱的人

2.突击骑士(骑)

答案:1、撤退 2、粉碎敌人的破坏力 3、不存在 4、为了得到想要的东西 5、不屈的精神 6、互相给予 7、为了名誉

3.龙骑统帅(飞)

答案:1、反击 2、优秀的机动性 3、我就是神 4、为了守护想要守护的事物 5、勇气 6、服务于人 7、为了保卫所爱的人

4.游侠(弓)

答案:1、防御 2、冷静的判断力 3、在天上的世界 4、春天绿色的草原 5、忠诚 6、互相给予 7、为了保卫所爱的人

so 2nd final class doesn't matter as long its not ninja ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
so 2nd final class doesn't matter as long its not ninja ?

According to the cn players, yeah.

Flyer/horseman is the strongest for him, follow by archer. Ninja is useable but is nothing outstanding.

I chose horseman since cherie/sherry is given for free and she is a kickass flyer useable in many camps and teams.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.