[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I take back my word. Having the 2 ssr healers in my team is quite good. Helped me to clear alot of those hard stages.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
who are the centre 3

The blonde guy is Ranford, another horseman/hero class. Very good also.

The girls are the twin princesses. Schelfaniel and Angelina.

All 3 are not released in global yet.

Currently the most wanted SSRs in tw are:
Tiaris and Altemuller. (Both already released in gl).

Tiaris: Ultra high mobility healer and grants hp regen to those those near her after her movement. Also highest atk buff at 30%, higher than faction buffs.

Altemuller: Strong flyer. Has strong faction buff and very strong dragonbreath aoe skill.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Tiaris: Ultra high mobility healer and grants hp regen to those those near her after her movement. Also highest atk buff at 30%, higher than faction buffs.

Altemuller: Strong flyer. Has strong faction buff and very strong dragonbreath aoe skill.

Those 3 are ssr I assume.

Any sr still top tier in Taiwan ?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep. Tiaris is used A LOT in Chinese versions due to her mobility. The only healer that can catch up with fast squads and be there always when needed.

Liana is more used in defensive stage/PvP due the her ability to let teammates act again. Imagine double Egbert nuke in one turn.

I have tiaris in gl and now I find my healer in tw (Sophia) walking too slow. Lol.

Sianzz I want her also ... so far rolled 6 or 7 times all no SSR liao :(
Only the first time tio Ledin.

The first time like confirm tio 1 SSR ... i got another account rolled 1st time also kena SSR ...

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Yep. Those 3 are SSR.

The SRs we discussed are still top-tier. Chris still facetank undeads, egbert still has nasty aoe ability.

Now considering making my Narm good in tw since I unlocked angels. Just tested.. using her snipe skill from range, the angels do not attack (unlike mathew's air slash, his angels do attack).... sigh... I think she is better off being a flyer.

Her pegasus knight path has a final, 3rd class upgrade in a future patch in gl (Currently its there in tw already).

CountDokoo

Reaction score

I got Altemuller pulling for Emperor, after pulling twice Leon... Not impressed with his performance currently as:

1) I have a geared Cherie that does his job better
2) I'm below lv 35 (no fraction buffs)

I've heard good things about him after 35 though, and am looking forward to seeing this long haired guy perform

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I got Altemuller pulling for Emperor, after pulling twice Leon... Not impressed with his performance currently as:

1) I have a geared Cherie that does his job better
2) I'm below lv 35 (no fraction buffs)

I've heard good things about him after 35 though, and am looking forward to seeing this long haired guy perform

He is an endgame char.

http://wiki.joyme.com/langrisser/亚鲁特缪拉

Currently there is a banner featuring him and Leon. The players in tw are going all out for him and Leon becomes the consolation prize. Lol.

Currently u cannot see how good and impt he is since faction buffs are not in the picture. Cherie is good for starters and later she also need faction buffs from others to perform.

Cherie + Tiaris ultra atk buff (stacks with faction buff) + faction buff is the key to create mass havoc in her path.

While Atemuller do not belong to her faction, his own faction has his unique OPness.

Gratz on getting him!

Last edited:

remoir

Reaction score
There's maintenance later at 3pm. Will there cleared chances for the timeless dungeon aniki dungeon reset after maintenance?

CountDokoo

Reaction score
He is an endgame char.

http://wiki.joyme.com/langrisser/亚鲁特缪拉

Currently there is a banner featuring him and Leon. The players in tw are going all out for him and Leon becomes the consolation prize. Lol.

Currently u cannot see how good and impt he is since faction buffs are not in the picture. Cherie is good for starters and later she also need faction buffs from others to perform.

Cherie + Tiaris ultra atk buff (stacks with faction buff) + faction buff is the key to create mass havoc in her path.

While Atemuller do not belong to her faction, his own faction has his unique OPness.

Gratz on getting him!

Thank you! I really really wanted emperor to pair with Leon though. And I thought I was damn suey to kena Altemuller. Good to at least know that he has some future utility!

I'm just curious though, who belongs to his fraction? And by fraction do you mean his Allegiance, which is the 'Riguler Empire' as mentioned in his Bio. Currently in Global, it seems like not many characters are part of his gang. I can only find SR Emerick, and R Anna. Will this be expanded later?

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I really really wanted emperor to pair with Leon though. And I thought I was damn suey to kena Altemuller. Good to at least know that he has some future utility!

I'm just curious though, who belongs to his fraction? And by fraction do you mean his Allegiance, which is the 'Riguler Empire' as mentioned in his Bio. Currently in Global, it seems like not many characters are part of his gang. I can only find SR Emerick, and R Anna. Will this be expanded later?

Emperor is meh. I'm trying to get other unit to replace him.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

His gang:
http://wiki.joyme.com/langrisser/战略大师

Leon is in. He is a better partner for Leon than Emperor.
His gang is very strong. All top tier SSR and SR. And he is the key person for this gang.

Very cool faction slogan:
以智取胜,运筹帷幄之士,千军万马皆为他们的棋子

That's why the tw players call him 元帅.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

Lol. Bro, u invited me for joint battle but set the party out of my lvl range.

Lance is really a pain-in-the-arse for today's joint battle right?

CountDokoo

Reaction score
Any opening in guild?

Just curious. Is there any opening in the SG guild?

I'm kinda in an american guild right now but definitely willing to leave to join u guys

CountDokoo

Reaction score
His gang:
http://wiki.joyme.com/langrisser/战略大师

Leon is in. He is a better partner for Leon than Emperor.
His gang is very strong. All top tier SSR and SR. And he is the key person for this gang.

Very cool faction slogan:
以智取胜,运筹帷幄之士,千军万马皆为他们的棋子

That's why the tw players call him 元帅.

LOL I just find it funny that Egbert is there too. Guess its not entirely linked to Allegiance, but more of the Fractions (Empire's Honor, Strategic Master, etc) as said.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lol. Bro, u invited me for joint battle but set the party out of my lvl range.

Lance is really a pain-in-the-arse for today's joint battle right?

whats yr nick again.

i just mass invite friends.

so the level i set is account level or character level ?

still not as bad as i think.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
whats yr nick again.

i just mass invite friends.

so the level i set is account level or character level ?

still not as bad as i think.

Abel

When u set lvl requirements for any team-based runs, its based on account lvl.
(I met some punk lvl 60 account bringing lvl 30+ chars in a lvl 45 run set to lvl requirement 50-60. lol)

Lol. Unlimited wolves from Sonya and they expect us to solo a lvl 50 difficulty in 1 mth... hmm....

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.