www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   Handheld and Mobile Gaming (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/)
-   -   [Official] Langrisser Mobile English (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/handheld-mobile-gaming-384/%5Bofficial%5D-langrisser-mobile-english-5953224.html)

athenodorus 14-01-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118639201)
Cannot port over. So far there are 2 Asia version. CN and TW. They do not share data.

For me, I will see when are the timings for the real time events for the eng version before I decide if I will switch. I definitely won't want to wake up in the midnight to play langrisser. Lol.

Current TW server timings (GMT +8).
Real time server pvp:
12pm-1pm
7-9pm

Real time collaboration quest:
9pm-10pm

that's the thing. i wouldn't wanna invest in eng us version if the events are all happening while we are asleep.

i also dun wanna play tiong version :s22:

hais. maybe just play the eng version for fun ba.

Remless 16-01-2019 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athenodorus (Post 118641919)
that's the thing. i wouldn't wanna invest in eng us version if the events are all happening while we are asleep.

i also dun wanna play tiong version :s22:

hais. maybe just play the eng version for fun ba.

Just some tips for casual/f2p start.

The initial goddess questions and answers are impt, as it determines the MC's final class. Try to aim for flyer/horseman or archer for his 2nd final class (hero/swordsman will always be one of his final class). Do not get rogue/ninja as his final class as it's the worst class for him.

The 3 MCs are worth lvling. In fact, I am using them now in the 35+ stages and temporary benched my 2 pulled SSRs. The team i am using now is f2p's light of glory team.

https://i.imgur.com/AX6IOQR_d.jpg?ma...idelity=medium

Matthew (MC, joins at start)
Grenier (MC, joins at start. Key figure in the light of glory team. Has a buff that buffs everyone of the light of glory camp massively at his final class)
Aimeeda (MC, joins at start)
Sherry/Cherie (Free SSR after a series of beginner quests in the first 7 days)
Chris (SR holy maiden. This is possibly the harder to get as a member, but easy compared to getting a SSR)

Remless 21-01-2019 10:49 AM

Global starting soon. Gd luck to all.

PS: This game 'practically cannot' reroll. (Tutorial is long until the first summon is available, even longer to get the first 10x roll).

Recommended to accumulate a 10x roll so that you can get a guaranteed SR. It helps.

tidusboi 21-01-2019 02:31 PM

anyhuan can consperm the date and time release in singapore timing ?

Remless 21-01-2019 03:20 PM

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdow...&font=sanserif

Swordsman 21-01-2019 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118673789)
Just some tips for casual/f2p start.

The initial goddess questions and answers are impt, as it determines the MC's final class. Try to aim for flyer/horseman or archer for his 2nd final class (hero/swordsman will always be one of his final class). Do not get rogue/ninja as his final class as it's the worst class for him.

The 3 MCs are worth lvling. In fact, I am using them now in the 35+ stages and temporary benched my 2 pulled SSRs. The team i am using now is f2p's light of glory team.

https://i.imgur.com/AX6IOQR_d.jpg?ma...idelity=medium

Matthew (MC, joins at start)
Grenier (MC, joins at start. Key figure in the light of glory team. Has a buff that buffs everyone of the light of glory camp massively at his final class)
Aimeeda (MC, joins at start)
Sherry/Cherie (Free SSR after a series of beginner quests in the first 7 days)
Chris (SR holy maiden. This is possibly the harder to get as a member, but easy compared to getting a SSR)

Do you have the answer?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Remless 21-01-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118757134)
Do you have the answer?

Sent from Single is not a status. It's a word that describes a person who is strong enough to enjoy life alone. using GAGT

Below are absolute spoilers to the questions (translation required). View at your discretion....

Spoiler!

Swordsman 21-01-2019 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remless (Post 118758183)
Below are absolute spoilers to the questions (translation required). View at your discretion....

Spoiler!

so 2nd final class doesn't matter as long its not ninja ?

Remless 21-01-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swordsman (Post 118761820)
so 2nd final class doesn't matter as long its not ninja ?

According to the cn players, yeah.

Flyer/horseman is the strongest for him, follow by archer. Ninja is useable but is nothing outstanding.

I chose horseman since cherie/sherry is given for free and she is a kickass flyer useable in many camps and teams.

tidusboi 22-01-2019 11:21 AM

so release is midnight today :o

Computeron 22-01-2019 11:46 AM

u all discussed till like jin fun like that

Remless 22-01-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Computeron (Post 118768283)
u all discussed till like jin fun like that

It's one of the games that I feel I am actually playing a game, not those mass produced Korean auto RPG/slg crap.

dion.teo 22-01-2019 04:37 PM

would it be available in Google Playstore?

xRenol 22-01-2019 06:48 PM

The official launch countries are only USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary, Sweden, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Slovak, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta, Belgium, Austria, and Luxembourg.

Swordsman 22-01-2019 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xRenol (Post 118775221)
The official launch countries are only USA, UK, Germany, France, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Poland, Romania, Netherlands, Greece, Czech Republic, Hungary, Sweden, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, Slovak, Croatia, Lithuania, Slovenia, Cyprus, Malta, Belgium, Austria, and Luxembourg.

pinoy and vietcong will download the global version.